[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
SicilyX wrote:
Thanks for the reply's guys
One more thing
How well is this build in Lab? couldnt find that part in the main posts of the topic ( or maybe i'm blind :D)
sorry i asked too much i think :D

It's really good.

Go back to first page 2nd or 3rd post under boss guide and there's some info.
Last edited by Ratedetar on May 27, 2018, 6:32:31 PM
"
SicilyX wrote:
Thanks for the reply's guys
One more thing
How well is this build in Lab? couldnt find that part in the main posts of the topic ( or maybe i'm blind :D)
sorry i asked too much i think :D

As soon as you start using Icestorm, Izaro becomes trivial. I usually do the Merciless lab right after unlocking it in Act 10, before Kitava screws my resists.

Uber Lab is possible even at lv 70 if you have the gear for it. I'm usually somewhere around lv 75 when I find my first trial in the maps (gotta have an Offering), and then it's all about catching them all in /global 820. Usually happens around lv 80, and by then Uber Izaro is trivial too. But technically, as soon as you have your first set of ES gear (lv 69) - you are ready for Uber Lab.

Check the Videos and Boss Guide.
Last edited by Kelvynn on May 27, 2018, 7:49:30 PM
Quick tip on uberlab for others that struggle. I did 3 uberlabs where I died on the last boss because I couldnt get the damage in while dodging.

The last time, I went back to the guide and just stood next to the fker and tanked it up. The regen is so high, you should be able to actually kill him in 3 seconds with taking just 1 hit max. The whole point is to keep him in place, so hug him and go against instinct :)

I assume the plans for 3.3 dont get changed that much? Maybe use the vaal impurities over the regular?
this game is really crazy.

last day i play i got a uber watchers eye and the fenemus mob. I cant say how i hate such rng things in game :-(

not a really good but ok isch jewel.

now in std i will try to kill uber elder myself (shaper no problem and uber atziri with 4 death). in std i have the 100 pyre ring. Would that be better to take this and the jewel slot for the 3 points i save or is the opal ring better as the pyre with a jewel more?

As i saw in thread kel will play this build again in new league. that is wat i also would do.
As i like the sc beam casting really much is there another posibility to get icestorm with the new skills.
and what do you think about the use of the vaal skills ? I cant imagine how i will selfcast them all if we use the immortal call and cast the vaal im youreself. (that is how i understand i would work) so i need vaal im vaal discipline .... or is there a way to trigger them also ?
And at last for the leage

A BIG THANK TO ninuvas1977 who give me the fenumas kill without paying for, and helpt me a lot with information.

and a BIG THANK to I_GO who killed 2 times uber elder for me without charge.

thats i like in poe. That there a people like kel who answerd so many questions and made a absolute impressing guide without i have no chance to play this build or poe as i like

and the two people bevor who helped a unknown player without any personal benefit.
I_no logged on his char only to kill for me uber elder.

and ninuvas1977 helped without personal benefit.

Thats awsesome.

THANKS guy. thats on thing i love really in this game

see you next league :-)

as i am really untalented to understand the rules from this game i can only copy stuff other people create. So i benefit a lot from the work and understanding from other people.

I love you all, who helped me and so many other people out there.
Hi there, first of all very good job on the build !

i just wanted to check with you if using this setup would procure more damage:

Scorching Ray
Life leech Support
Cast while channeling
Elemental focus
Efficacy (instead of cold to fire)
Controlled destruction (instead of concentrated effect)

Im asking because Path of building dmg calculation show higher damage with this setup so i dont know if its the case or not.

"
ihasaKAROT wrote:
Quick tip on uberlab for others that struggle. I did 3 uberlabs where I died on the last boss because I couldnt get the damage in while dodging.

The last time, I went back to the guide and just stood next to the fker and tanked it up. The regen is so high, you should be able to actually kill him in 3 seconds with taking just 1 hit max. The whole point is to keep him in place, so hug him and go against instinct :)

I assume the plans for 3.3 dont get changed that much? Maybe use the vaal impurities over the regular?

The whole point with Izaro and any other physical hard hitter is to stand still and facetank them. AA + Tukohama + Basalt or Granite is a huge amount of mitigation. As long as you don't move.

The only exception is when you get there very early with ghetto gear. Then you may want to kill the curse fonts, gargoyles and lieutenants in the first 2 trials. But in the final trial you always just facetank him.

Nothing should be changing in 3.3 about the labs. Don't really need the Vaal skills for it either.
"
this game is really crazy.

last day i play i got a uber watchers eye and the fenemus mob. I cant say how i hate such rng things in game :-(

not a really good but ok isch jewel.

now in std i will try to kill uber elder myself (shaper no problem and uber atziri with 4 death). in std i have the 100 pyre ring. Would that be better to take this and the jewel slot for the 3 points i save or is the opal ring better as the pyre with a jewel more?

As i saw in thread kel will play this build again in new league. that is wat i also would do.
As i like the sc beam casting really much is there another posibility to get icestorm with the new skills.
and what do you think about the use of the vaal skills ? I cant imagine how i will selfcast them all if we use the immortal call and cast the vaal im youreself. (that is how i understand i would work) so i need vaal im vaal discipline .... or is there a way to trigger them also ?

At this point I wouldn't bother with legacy Pyre anymore. Pretty sure you can get more out of a well crafted Opal ring, or just a really good Moonstone. The new big legacy thing for us in Standard is Fenumus.

Not sure about the new Vaal skills. Want to see the patch notes and all the details first. Maybe something will be useful. I'm very curious about the new Incinerate though.
"
aaalucardo wrote:
Hi there, first of all very good job on the build !

i just wanted to check with you if using this setup would procure more damage:

Scorching Ray
Life leech Support
Cast while channeling
Elemental focus
Efficacy (instead of cold to fire)
Controlled destruction (instead of concentrated effect)

Im asking because Path of building dmg calculation show higher damage with this setup so i dont know if its the case or not.

I think you may be looking at the wrong skill. That setup would do more damage with Scorching Ray. But our main skill is Icestorm.
Thanks you for the answer but in path of building when i choose ice storm as the main skill for dmg, it show that controlled destruction would give an additional 10k average dmg and efficacy +6k average dmg, but i think that PoB dont include the modifiers from cold to fire and controlled destruction for some reasons, so that should be it.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info