[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
I am so happy with this build.

now i am at 31. I never thought to get so far and now i would get 36. but there are some big obstacle. The grind things i cant do because of time. The uber elder i need help to end zana questline. but 2 things perhaps some advice would help. I need the fenumus boss. I had all other some times but this one never. What can i do to get him for the challange.
How did you guys finish the bestiary. I have no idea how to get the remaining beasts.

on the other side

this leage i did many things first time in poe ever and i play this build since 3 leages. But this time i felt experienced enough to test things i never did.

So i kill red elder deathless (after 10 death the 2 times befor) shaper first time failed then killed him with 3 death and now deathless.

Then i managed first time to kill vaal map bosses without help Died 3 times because i killed accidently the wirling blad guy bevor the double strike and thats not funny. but killed him in the end with 3 death.

thats so satisfiing to do the things myself and need no help. I made the 30 maps 8 mod challenge with no problems because i buyed maps other chars cant do. And the best in this case. Temp chains is totally dumb because i need so long to clear. But for the dmg and the dificulty i dosent matter. so i get every map for 3 or 4 chaos because reflect phys or elemental who cares, tmp chain no problem all other mods mostly no problem (inc fire inc cold and monster dmg and boss dmg in one map, it has 156 quantity, was really hard but also duable.)

so its a really allround build to do ALL contend yourself without help.

The only thing i see i cant do myself is uber elder. so i think i need help for that.

thanks for getting this build better every leage and for the fucking good guide and the time to stay up to date with all the videos and boss descriptions who helped me a lot. Without i never had the chance to learn how to kill many of the bosses.
Thanks kelvynn as all leages bevor for the time and the effort you bring in this build.

If you only just killed the Shaper for the first time then, of course, Uber Elder may be too hard. It requires practice. Once you get used to facerolling the Shaper and red Elder without any deaths - then you can start thinking about Uber Elder. He's really MUCH harder than anything else before him.

I blew several sets before my 1st Uber kill, then it took me 2-3 sets per each of the next 5 kills, then I started to get kills with 1 set but multiple deaths, and finally the deathless kill in the video came as my 9th Uber Elder kill. But I've been farming the Shaper with this build ever since 2.4, and Elder since last league. It takes a lot of practice, with any build, even the OP ones.

Fenumal Hybrid Arachnid (the portal mob for Fenumus) is an ultra rare guest monster in T10+ maps. Takes a bit of grinding and luck to get him.

Temp Chains is easy to deal with if you use these flasks (my regular setup):

After I stopped leveling, I use them for all curses, even EW. Most bosses don't live long enough to outlast 4 charges of that flask.
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
I was wondering what are your thought on taking Elemental Focus for 1 point instead of getting the two int nodes above it?

Pathing through Elemental Focus would give you 32% increased (additive) elemental damage for 3 points. That's worse than 3 simple 10 Int nodes for the same price. Int gives you damage end ES. I'll take 30 Int over 32% inc dmg any time.

Thanks for the fast respond, so for this build is 10 int better than 10% spell damage?
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
"
Kelvynn wrote:
"
BittersweetMe wrote:
I was wondering what are your thought on taking Elemental Focus for 1 point instead of getting the two int nodes above it?

Pathing through Elemental Focus would give you 32% increased (additive) elemental damage for 3 points. That's worse than 3 simple 10 Int nodes for the same price. Int gives you damage end ES. I'll take 30 Int over 32% inc dmg any time.

Thanks for the fast respond, so for this build is 10 int better than 10% spell damage?

Inc Damage isn't too great overall, but, yeah. Flat Int should almost always be better, since a flat 10 Int node gives us Int for damage and Energy Shield and more Int from our %Max Attribute Nodes, and all of that Int also gives ups some of the Inc Spell Damage from the node on Whispering Ice.

I think the most we can get is... +39% Intelligence? So a flat +10 Int node should gives us 13-14 Int, depending how it rounds. (Well technically you can get a crapload more using Perandus Signets, but, they don't fit into this build)
"
If you only just killed the Shaper for the first time then, of course, Uber Elder may be too hard. It requires practice. Once you get used to facerolling the Shaper and red Elder without any deaths - then you can start thinking about Uber Elder. He's really MUCH harder than anything else before him.

I blew several sets before my 1st Uber kill, then it took me 2-3 sets per each of the next 5 kills, then I started to get kills with 1 set but multiple deaths, and finally the deathless kill in the video came as my 9th Uber Elder kill. But I've been farming the Shaper with this build ever since 2.4, and Elder since last league. It takes a lot of practice, with any build, even the OP ones.

ok i YOU need so many trys i will never have a chance in this league. If i message you and you have time to help i there a posibilty that you kill them for me. or is it with 2 people group to heavy to kill him ?

And if you dont or cant help me, what is the best way to get him killed. I think i should open the realm with shaper and uber elder that the kill count for me and the zana quest ?!

And a hopefully last question. Are there map where fenumus is better to get or can i do anything to help that he spawn. Like quality or quantity of a map or is a yellow map better then a white ....
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Apr 28, 2018, 6:07:12 AM
"

And a hopefully last question. Are there map where fenumus is better to get or can i do anything to help that he spawn. Like quality or quantity of a map or is a yellow map better then a white ....

The mob you need for Fenumus' Portal only appears in T10+ maps, so just do the hardest maps you can and hope.

As far as I know, map modifiers don't effect Bestiary Mob spawn rates at all.
"
ok i YOU need so many trys i will never have a chance in this league. If i message you and you have time to help i there a posibilty that you kill them for me. or is it with 2 people group to heavy to kill him ?

And if you dont or cant help me, what is the best way to get him killed. I think i should open the realm with shaper and uber elder that the kill count for me and the zana quest ?!

I already stopped playing in this league, so I'm out of practice right now and wouldn't risk blowing a set for you. If you simply want an Uber Elder kill for the challenges, there are plenty of people offering this service in /global 820 who can reliably kill him for you using the builds much more suited for that fight. You open the map, the boss killer goes in, gets it to the final phase and tells you to enter before finishing the fight. Don't forget to talk to Zana after it's done.

The Bestiary portal mobs are not native to any maps, they are always guest monsters. Even if the map is populated by spiders, it doesn't have any better chance of spawning that particular monster. The best strategy is to run T10+ (in case of Fenumus) maps with good layouts that you can fully clear without spending too much time.
many thanks to zeph an kel for the anwer to my questions.
So i try it and look for 820 to get the kill

I love this thread and the people in really much. normaly i get always a answer to any question.

Thanks again

just found this on the floor. Only had to socket, link and add the craft. Not too bad, maybe I'll give this build another shot next league, the mapping speed is sometimes really annoying though, even compared to my already not so fast other builds
Last edited by LvL99KampfKeks on Apr 30, 2018, 2:44:55 PM
I want to thank original poster for the build it's really great in many situations. The damage and suvivability are kind good. I have 2070 intelligence. I just miss the kill on uber elder but i'm working on it. I opted for a standard build with aspect of the spider but not the chest. This is my equip. Cheers

IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Last edited by sultilan on Apr 30, 2018, 10:28:37 AM
"
sultilan wrote:
I opted for a standard build with aspect of the spider but not the chest.

But the chest is the best part of it! Without the Shroud, I don't think Aspect of the Spider is worth using. You can have an extra jewel socket plus some extra Int or ES for those 5 skill points.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info