[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Scarletsword wrote:

He's dead.

My PoB for Uber Elder
https://pastebin.com/7399i56v

I've also switched my lesser pantheon to Soul of Yugul.

Be prepared to rip a few sets, if you're not a god.

GZ for your kill. So you don´t get a jewel too?

I tested my setup with your rings. Pretty interesting that i only drop about 3,5 % dmg compared to my 2 legacy perandus rings. Maybe i should test arround with some opal rings :-)
No, the jewel has a low drop chance. It should be around 10% probably but that's just guesstimating.

I've had my rings for a long time now and went with them because they were really cheap for what they add to the build. A shaped Opal Ring seems like a waste tho. 3-4 proper mods with a Deafening Essence of Anger should be way more achievable(Int, ES, Fire damage and res/mana/attributes).
But then again I'm always thinking of a league-scenario.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Mar 24, 2018, 6:57:38 PM
"
Scarletsword wrote:

He's dead.

My PoB for Uber Elder

Gratz for the Uber Elder kill ! So it was hard i understand :) ? Seeing your gear and seeing mine , also with my low reflexes and slow PC i don't think i'll stand a chance.

At least managed to kill Uber Atziri deathless to get to 35 challenges , need only 1 more to get the portal MTX!
It was easyest Uber Atziri i've done with this build , thanks to no more reflect damage i was able to spwan Icestorms without no fear on split phase (kill them instantly) and also on the fuckin' red guy from trio

But drop bad as always was from this bitch!

Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 24, 2018, 7:43:57 PM
"
Scarletsword wrote:
No, the jewel has a low drop chance. It should be around 10% probably but that's just guesstimating.

I've had my rings for a long time now and went with them because they were really cheap for what they add to the build. A shaped Opal Ring seems like a waste tho. 3-4 proper mods with a Deafening Essence of Anger should be way more achievable(Int, ES, Fire damage and res/mana/attributes).
But then again I'm always thinking of a league-scenario.

Thx for reply. After my second kill i got my jewel - unfortunately pretty bad i think

I sometimes become slowed like 10 or 20 % of my normal movement speed. Do you know what slows that hard? I was immun to freeze/chill with a dream fragments ring. Has to be something else.
"
lilianmarius wrote:
So it was hard i understand :) ? Seeing your gear and seeing mine , also with my low reflexes and slow PC i don't think i'll stand a chance.

The difference between Uber Atziri and Uber Elder is quite large. There are two "problems" we have to deal with during the Uber Elder fight:

1. Elder's adds keep moving away from our Ice Storm. This is the only reason why we need high damage because boss HP isn't an issue at all but the adds actually have a decent amount of HP.

"
Naramie_VI wrote:

I sometimes become slowed like 10 or 20 % of my normal movement speed. Do you know what slows that hard? I was immun to freeze/chill with a dream fragments ring. Has to be something else.

2. Elder's cone slow. It's not a chill but a stupid mechanic because Juggs and builds with Kaom's Roots aren't affected by it at all. You can dodge it but sometimes that's just not possible when certain abilities overlap. It's basically uber temporal chains without being a curse.

That being said, you'll spend most of fight running around and waiting for openings anyway. That's why I changed my pantheon.
Last edited by Scarletsword on Mar 24, 2018, 9:25:31 PM
"
Scarletsword wrote:

As expected, "1% damage per 15 intelligence" is completly ridiculous and I'd highly recommend to get it.

Hi, i don't understand why u spent points into mana. Points into ES give u more ES than watcher's eye passive, so what the reason? U can spent 2 points into Nullification instead of mana points, u can spent other points into ES passive and u'll have more ES than now.
Mb i don't know something.
Sorry for my eng.
Last edited by Seduction1996 on Mar 25, 2018, 3:52:46 AM
"
Seduction1996 wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:

As expected, "1% damage per 15 intelligence" is completly ridiculous and I'd highly recommend to get it.

Hi, i don't understand why u spent points into mana. Points into ES give u more ES than watcher's eye passive, so what the reason? U can spent 2 points into Nullification instead of mana points, u can spent other points into ES passive and u'll have more ES than now.
Sorry for my eng.

I'm using the mana to ES Watcher's Eye as you already noticed but the only 2 mana nodes I've put points into (Deep Thoughts & Mana Flows) also have 20 int. If we compare Mana Flows with Nullification in my case it's:

~1.7% Dmg (660 avg Dmg in PoB) vs. 48 total ES, 8 all ele res(I don't need the res at all atm), 2% evasion.

That's with the travel node in both cases and the damage is just better in my opinion.

"
Scarletsword wrote:
"
Seduction1996 wrote:
"
Scarletsword wrote:

Sorry for my eng.

I'm using the mana to ES Watcher's Eye as you already noticed but the only 2 mana nodes I've put points into (Deep Thoughts & Mana Flows) also have 20 int. If we compare Mana Flows with Nullification in my case it's:

~1.7% Dmg (660 avg Dmg in PoB) vs. 48 total ES, 8 all ele res(I don't need the res at all atm), 2% evasion.

That's with the travel node in both cases and the damage is just better in my opinion.

Oh, it's reasonable (I didn't think about the damage increase), but what about points on the next levels 95+? If you, of course, plan to raise the level further.
Last edited by Seduction1996 on Mar 25, 2018, 6:05:12 AM
"
Seduction1996 wrote:

Oh, it's reasonable (I didn't think about the damage increase), but what about points on the next levels 95+? If you, of course, plan to raise the level further.

Nullification + Faith and Steel OR 3rd Scion jewel + mana nodes.

But I don't think anyone will level past 98 with this build.
"
Scarletsword wrote:

He's dead.

My PoB for Uber Elder

I can understand why you switched your lesser patheon for elder, but why Soul of Yugul ? Aren't we already immune to reflected elemental damage or did you take it for the reduced cold damage ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info