[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

Could any please tell me why i don't level Scorching Ray past level 1. I was thinking it was due to how much mana is reserved but im not sure.
It's because it doesn't add much to DPS and we don't have a huge amount of mana regen.

POB for me says I'll do 10k DPS at level 20 with it at stage 1, but I'm doing 37k per hit with icestorm, with 10 impacts per second. It's probably worth levelling once you are high enough though, I'm on 70 mana regen per second at the moment, and at stage 8 scorching ray is doing 64k, so a decent boost.
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 1, 2018, 5:14:12 AM
I just did Uber Elder today. Quite hard, but very viable (i'm a stupid dodger to be honest).
After failing several sets, I just realized that this fight only revolves around dodging shaper's balls and elder's siphon. Everything else is trivial.

"
RathisDM wrote:
Could any please tell me why i don't level Scorching Ray past level 1. I was thinking it was due to how much mana is reserved but im not sure.

Sockets/Weapon:
"
Do not level Scorching Ray! You don't have a reliable source of mana to afford the cost of high level SR, and its damage is irrelevant compared to Icestorm.
"
lonelykitten wrote:
I just did Uber Elder today. Quite hard, but very viable (i'm a stupid dodger to be honest).
After failing several sets, I just realized that this fight only revolves around dodging shaper's balls and elder's siphon. Everything else is trivial.

Grats! Failing your first several attempts is normal, with any build. It's the hardest fight in the game after all. Once you get used to the mechanics, it will become easy enough. Deaths still happen here and there (mostly when the Elder starts siphoning at a bad time). But it's very farmable with this build.
Ok all time for my next stupid question. When should i get Chaos Inoculation. Right now i have a little over 6k ES and 1200 Health with my Resists being Fire and Cold at 97 and Lightning at 77. Not sure how to link my gear and all.

I feel like mainly in the Delve i can get bodied real fast, but in maps i am doing T15 maps with no issuses
"
RathisDM wrote:
Ok all time for my next stupid question. When should i get Chaos Inoculation. Right now i have a little over 6k ES and 1200 Health with my Resists being Fire and Cold at 97 and Lightning at 77. Not sure how to link my gear and all.

I feel like mainly in the Delve i can get bodied real fast, but in maps i am doing T15 maps with no issuses

I do CI at lvl 69, long before maps. You will be fine to switch.
What version do you prefer for Delve Hardcore? This Scion or Witch or Marauder?
Quick question
Can i use "Life gained for each enemy hit while affected by vitality" for this build?

"
tanthanh77881 wrote:
Quick question
Can i use "Life gained for each enemy hit while affected by vitality" for this build?

No: "Ghost Reaver is a keystone passive skill that causes life leech to restore energy shield instead of life", so it only works on leech. You can use "% of damage leeched as life while affected by Vitality" though.
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 2, 2018, 3:13:52 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info