[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

thanks!
"
RatedPG wrote:
thanks!

Just make sure to read the thread too, and probably scroll down a few posts to the boss guide for the video you got the link from. Some modifications can be made for each boss (Just in Gear/Gems, Tree should be the same unless it's a video from a previous league).
"
NoImagination wrote:
Before I did guardians I did a lot of T11 UGS, that's where I got most my money early on.

Does UGS have higher currency/item drop rate? This build doesn't use any MF gear (in contrast, MF gear like Bisco doesn't impact map drops, so no disadvantage farming high tier map for map drops).

Its exp seems similar to other maps even though people often mention that its density is good.
Based on the data I collected last league, a rare one gives 1.4~1.5 M gem exp when it is under elder influence (no sextant or beyond). This implies that the total number of monsters are likely also the same as other maps (so will be the loot if the drop rate is the same). Or do you always roll beyond?
And this build clears high tier and low tier maps with similar speed (I feel that the layout of UGS is not very friendly to this build).
It's dense and you can clear it pretty quickly. It seems to me that we level fastest there, and the returns are good. Layout is fine once you're used to it, there's almost no backtracking needed.

Perhaps Haunted Mansion is better, but I always seem to spawn elder influence top left first time every league. And yeh, I always run as beyond at that stage of the league. We're talking day 2-6 or whatever. We don't have the DPS to clear T16 at the same speed as T11 until we've got good gear in every slot.

At this point, may as well do T16 burial chamber, HM, guardian farming.
Last edited by NoImagination on Oct 4, 2018, 1:32:30 AM
how do you delve with this build? i stop to cast icestorm but my cart just keeps moving and i cant move with it because i'm killing mobs who are blocking my way,isnt the cart supposed to wait for you? and then i get 1 shot. i had to start another build because i just cant delve with this past 200 depth
Last edited by Lyutsifer665 on Oct 4, 2018, 3:57:39 AM
You don't have public characters, so it's hard to say what you're doing wrong, but two people have reached 600 with this. I'm in the low 400s and it isn't a problem right now and there're still a few defensive steps I can take when it starts getting hairy.
yeah but you have 14k ES and i have 7. this is why i dont like CI builds, unless you have 9-10k you will suck,while 4-5K HP is usually enough.
Yes, and I can't tell you what to improve to get more than 7k ES if your characters are private. It's not hard to get to 9k.
my skill tree is the same as in the guide,i'm just missing the watchers eye,so its gear i guess. i could spend more and get to 9K ES but i rather just do another build, my int is only 1500 as well,you guys have over 2000. it just comes down to how rich you are or how much you are willing to spend on one build
So.... like every other build in the game.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info