[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
Sessvisto wrote:
Why you don't use (25–30)% increased Area of Effect corruption in your staff?

Because increase area of effect is hugely detrimental for ours single target, and actually almost useless for ours mapclearing too (when spell cascade was introduced, AOE become completely obsolete)
Also, need to mention that 18% block implicit isn't useless, and actually quite strong defensive thing. There is no corruption on staff better than 18% block.
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Possible upgrades aside, your character looks perfectly fine for everything except Uber Elder. Your tree is correct, you are not missing anything. I don't see how you would be struggling with high tier maps. Your character can easily kill the Shaper, let alone T15 bosses. Check your Pantheon. Make sure you are using the Brine King, and upgrade it.

I will start trying t14 and t15 now and see, perhaps is just me that want eerything perfect because I do not have enough time to play.... I have Brine King, except for the last upgrade as still did not play t15.

Spoiler

Just boast
"
Kryshlom wrote:
Spoiler

Just boast

Pretty sure that cold damage is local, and won't be applied to icestorm.
Endurance charges are great, but i don't think we ever need those in any encounter other than bosses, and there it will be very difficult to collect those, cause boss will not be stunned ever.

If you ask me - i would choose base 18% block chance. I guess there could be much worse result of corruption, but i can't see any reason to consider this as upgrade, if compare to non-corrupted version.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jul 8, 2018, 10:40:34 AM
Oooohhhh booooyyyyyyyy!!! Look what just randomly happened at the Altar of Corruption...

GG GGG!
"
Med1umentor wrote:
"
Kryshlom wrote:
Spoiler

Just boast

Pretty sure that cold damage is local, and won't be applied to icestorm.

For legacy Pyre this seems so fine i think.

"
Kelvynn wrote:
Oooohhhh booooyyyyyyyy!!! Look what just randomly happened at the Altar of Corruption...

GG GGG!

Graz!!
Hi! Im new to poe and im trying to follow your build , its looks fun and smooth, would you pls link pasterbin pls , so i can test and such.

Thx :)
"
Dæmonit wrote:
Hi! Im new to poe and im trying to follow your build , its looks fun and smooth, would you pls link pasterbin pls , so i can test and such.

Just do it yourself. Use the import feature of PoB, and use "Kelvynn" as the account name.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Dæmonit wrote:

Just do it yourself. Use the import feature of PoB, and use "Kelvynn" as the account name.

Oh thx!
"
Kryshlom wrote:

For legacy Pyre this seems so fine i think.

What's the connection between legacy Pyre and local damage mod on your weapon? :)
If there was "Adds 23 to 41 cold damage to spells" then it would be useful, otherwise it doesnt increase the damage of the Icestorm.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info