[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

"
pharaoh000 wrote:
"
NoImagination wrote:

I wanted to craft a 12% int, ES/Stun blue chest, then multimod. I got this in the process and will try it instead for a while.

Old one. 1986 to 2124 int, but 9,500 to 8,900 ES.

Why you doing this with DESTROYER? with the same mods on VAAL regalia, it should be ~500es and easily beat your old chest.

Yes, good question. I'll roll another while I use this, but I'll do it properly this time :)
Hi Kel

Nice geat btw. But why did you not corrupt the wi staff. Is culling strike not an good option ?

And what do you mean with a9 aqaeduct . Did you do all incusions there to corrupt your gems ?
"
Nice geat btw. But why did you not corrupt the wi staff. Is culling strike not an good option ?

And what do you mean with a9 aqaeduct . Did you do all incusions there to corrupt your gems ?

Culling strike isn't a staff corruption: http://poedb.tw/us/mod.php?cn=Staff

There're no good corruptions, particularly as we lose 18% block into the bargain.
"

Go to A9 Blood Aqueducts. Run along the lower path. Alva almost always spawns on the lower path, often even close to the waypoint. Do the incursions. Lv 61 ones are completely trivial. In, out, new instance, 1-2 min per run, about 30 min per full cycle with the Temple.

Don't bother with full clears or all room connections. Just create a path to the Apex and try to make lv 3 Corruption room, Gemcutter, Vault and Storage. Optionally, make lv 3 other rooms one time each for the challenge.

Once the Temple is ready, if you have lv 3 Corruption or Gemcutter, run there and corrupt a ring/amu/belt or a 20/20 gem depending on which room you got. Open the chests in the Vault/Storage. Then run to the Apex and blow up the Omnitect.

Some drops sell for a few c. Plus you sell the failed gems. And you get a lot of random currency. And random quality gems for the GCP recipe. And occasional Humility drops (Tabulas to sell). I've found 4 ex just doing those runs.

Lv 61 incursions/Temple have everything except the Royal room (Atziri) and the Carto room (maps). It's a perfect farm.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Jun 18, 2018, 11:01:48 AM
Played the witch version of this build a while ago and really loved and it I feel like giving it another go in incursion. How is this holding up in hardcore? Anything people have run across this league that are pretty rippy?
"
Syche22 wrote:
Played the witch version of this build a while ago and really loved and it I feel like giving it another go in incursion. How is this holding up in hardcore? Anything people have run across this league that are pretty rippy?

The new Nemesis mods. Namely, Lightning Mirage. That crap hurts like hell, especially if you don't notice it quickly (spawning that thing from a strongbox can be a 1-shot). And some of the mechanics in the Incursions (some kinda explosions some of the Architects do, some purple projectiles that chase you and explode like mini-volatile balls).

And of course in HC you shouldn't try to facetank things you can't outleech, especially while leveling. One of my friends ripped in HC because everything looked totally OP and he got complacent and decided that he doesn't need to dodge anything.

Also, for HC you definitely want to put this jewel into the socket below the start instead of Fertile Mind:

36 sec Fortify. Just hit something with VS every half a minute.
"
TunaMana wrote:
PoB seems to support the idea of dropping elemental focus in favour of combustion. You gain a small ignite dps, the per hit is very close, but you get extra fire pen.

Of course, not on ignite immune.

You getting not "fire pen", but "-fire resist debuff", which is matter, if monster have resistance over the cap (the same as we can completely negate elemental weakness on us by having overcapped resistance).

Also, there is no need to put combustion into main setup. If you put it into your ball lightning or orb of storm setup - it will still give debuff.

So, if you drop elemental focus in favour of combustion - your damage pretty much will not change. But combustion on support skill will boost it by atleast 19%.
Last edited by Med1umentor on Jun 18, 2018, 4:50:02 PM
Shaper down, was easy as hell.
"
Jespetin wrote:
Shaper down, was easy as hell.

Shaper is a joke with this build now with all the damage increase from new corruption mods. I killed it a week ago when my gems were still level 19 easier as ever. In the third phase he was only able to cast a portal after start of the phase then I nuked him down in 3-4 seconds.
Last edited by lilianmarius on Jun 19, 2018, 3:15:10 AM
Why Golem Level 12 ??

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info