[3.5] The Blinding Blizzard - Whispering Ice CI Elequisitor - Viable For Everything

I guess you can farm uber lab pretty smooth?
"
Vinidcator wrote:
With scion now, a thought on the use of Pure Talent (jewel) and the ability to go scion Path of the Templar and spec the beginning node of Templar. I've tested and the ele pen shows on the offense tab.

You lose the scion shadow 20 dex/int node and a jewel slot.

You gain 2 passives (1 takes the 14% ele node), 25 int, and 5 ele pen.

Seems like a net win to me. Thoughts?

Could also just use 3 passives to get to Templar start and use the jewel.

Yeah, that jewel should be OK, I almost forgot about it, and it's 20c right now. It's better than most jewels we can get. According to PoB, it's as good as a 55 value jewel, i.e. very top end rare.

Take the 3 points to the Templar start of course, don't change the Ascendancy.

I'll add this option to the guide.

"
Would spell cascade help clear speed at all, or would it reduce the damage too much?

No, the damage is still fine for trash in any tier. SC is fantastic for clearing, it makes it a lot faster.
Last edited by Kelvynn on Mar 7, 2018, 2:00:50 AM
Thank you, was just about to edit my post because I missed a section in your guide that says you can use it =p
New video: First Uber Lab

I had exactly 6000 ES at lv 83 with lv 18 Discipline and cheap gear. That deserves a video! :)

Scion doesn't really care about Uber Lab, she already has all the good stuff after the 3rd lab. Can do Uber any time you feel comfortable. And you probably don't want to let Izaro get buffs on your first run (notice how much harder he hit me with the 3 gargoyles).

20 Int is the best thing you can get for 1 point at this level. So take the last remaining Int node + skill point.

"
Tecken1407 wrote:
I guess you can farm uber lab pretty smooth?

This build always had it easy in the labs. Not a speed runner, of course, but no problems and can carry others too.
"
I have 6k ES right now. Is that decent for this build? What amount of ES should I aim for?

8.5-9k at lv 90
Hi

what about this armour.

saquawals nest

75 all attributes looks verry nice, es is decent and the avian thing can craftet on amulet and gives double dmg for 4 sec and movement speed.

AND costs 2 c atm
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Mar 7, 2018, 3:56:10 AM
"
Kelvynn wrote:

Read the Build Theory section if you need to understand how the build works. You probably didn't take Ghost Reaver, or just had unmaxed resists.

Your body armor, helmet, gloves and boots all need to be replaced. You need to prioritize Int. See the Gear section. You can check the gear in my profile, I'm using the items I bought on day 2 of the league for those slots, 1-2c each.

I specced for both CI and Reaver at lvl 69 and tried out running it. I only had like 2000ES or so, and would get fucked hard.

I am searching for good replacement gear right now to spec back into CI, but if you permit the question, how did you get your items for 1-2c each? For most of the offcoulour items i cant even find them on poe. I saw your guide on offcolouring items, but that would take leveling up vorici first, and also an investment of several hundred jewellers per item, so i dont really understand how to find the right gear :(

Sorry still more of a noob than i like to think i suppose.
Just started with this build, thanks for the guide.

Can you explain Art of Gladiator node? Is it for the movement speed?
IGN: TANte_bestie - Timezone: GMT +1
Thank you again for this wonderful build ! I am already playing this build for now for 5th iteration of it. Played it first on Scion with CI , then on Elementalist with CI , Berserker with CI and Berserker with life and it seems i never get bored of playing it again and again. Thanks to this build i was able to do everything in this game (Shaper/Uber Atziri/Chayula/HOGM) things that i coudn't do with previous builds i played and i played quite a few since the Domination league ( first league i played)

At the moment in Bestiary my Scion is level 86 and my current stats are (according to PoB cause i am not at home now):

ES: 7103
Shaper DPS : 15037
Intelligence : 1648
Resistances : Fire 75(84) Cold 75(89) Lightning 75(111)

My DPS gems are currently ~ level 19 all of them

My current gear (for which i invested atm like 50-60 chaos) is the following :

+ some Jewels : Brute Force with 23 Int , Fertile Mind with 23 int , 4x Izaro Turmoil with 49/48/48/48 Damage and 2x Rare Jewels (best i could find till now on trade) with Int/Spell Damage/Fire(Cold) Damage

What i dont know is how i will be able to reach 8.5-9K ES around level 90 while keeping decent DPS (INT nodes mainly ~ 18 k Shaper DPS) without spending a lot of Exalts. Searching daily the PoeTrade i can see that high ES gear with 40+ INT on each piece is quite expensive at the moment, i don't see it getting cheaper while the league goes on and this while the currency drops seem lower than previous leagues i played.

Anyways this is a great build , not the fastest but one of the tankest build when it comes to bosses and nasty map mods!

"
sultilan wrote:
Just started with this build, thanks for the guide.

Can you explain Art of Gladiator node? Is it for the movement speed?

It is taken mainly for those 20 Dex which are converted to 20 Int due to Fertile Mind socket above

Last edited by lilianmarius on Mar 7, 2018, 10:17:32 AM
Hey !
How do you handle ES Leech with Scion actually ?
With Zerker it was easier I guess ?
Thanks for the build, really fun :) !

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info