[3.2] Scion Deadeye / Assassin Ele Wander - Kinetic Blast / Barrage

"
Kishoru wrote:
So why no Volley Fires? Just don't really end up needing the aoe they give? Because I remember the old Barrage would run 3 of them.

KB works best for AOE clear, so ya best to use Barrage just for single target only.
Do we need vaal pact for this build btw ? or it's ok without ?
How do we get the 200 strength necessary for The Magnate's elemental resist mod? I know it's possible later in leveling (currently at the beginning of act 6, but getting annihilated every few seconds). Having this would buff my resists up to 75%. Thanks!
When i swapped the wand damage nodes into attack speed nodes i lost quite a bit of DPS, Path of building also does the same. I am using 2 Piscators so how is that possible ?
"
Sonic3fast5u wrote:
When i swapped the wand damage nodes into attack speed nodes i lost quite a bit of DPS, Path of building also does the same. I am using 2 Piscators so how is that possible ?

Should be taking the right side nodes of the wand tree up into the crit without taking the conversion node. then take one node on the left side. and you should have more dps.
Could someone tell me what gear i should get next?

How do you get damage on KB with Piscators's?
is this build good for bossess ? Easy Shaper and Guardians ?
"
bazyl40 wrote:
How do you get damage on KB with Piscators's?

by stacking elemental damage from skills and passives i get pretty good damage with it, follow the guide and link your skill gems (also when you get higher level change the passives (Phys dmg) to elemental dmg on the nodes at the top.
3.2 final tree update?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info