[3.2] Scion Deadeye / Assassin Ele Wander - Kinetic Blast / Barrage

Do you feel this variant of a Wanderer is viable in BHC? Seems like you havent invested in defence at all anywhere other than life, and relying on the Assassin Node for Crit Reflection.
Loving the build so far. What are the best ways to sustain mana after you graduate from Thief's Torment?
Shall we take Crackling speed and / or Arcing blows ?
"
revlogan123 wrote:
Do you feel this variant of a Wanderer is viable in BHC? Seems like you havent invested in defence at all anywhere other than life, and relying on the Assassin Node for Crit Reflection.

I played this on HC, and it's possible, but hard. There are some life nodes out of the way that you can choose to go for to help with your life pool a little bit, like the Cruel Preperation node in the witch tree.
"
CaptJackJack wrote:
Loving the build so far. What are the best ways to sustain mana after you graduate from Thief's Torment?

Once you get into maps and start upgrading most of your gear, you won't need Thief's Torment anymore. Your mana pool should be large enough where the cost for KB will be negligible.
"
Egorbopol wrote:
"
CaptJackJack wrote:

Once you get into maps and start upgrading most of your gear, you won't need Thief's Torment anymore. Your mana pool should be large enough where the cost for KB will be negligible.
]

Thanks, yeah I figured that out pretty quick. I didn't have the one mana leech node at the time. Still feel pretty squishy though. Working on getting my life pool up. I've probably just been playing Chieftan/Jugg too much.
"
CaptJackJack wrote:
"
Egorbopol wrote:
"
CaptJackJack wrote:

]

Thanks, yeah I figured that out pretty quick. I didn't have the one mana leech node at the time. Still feel pretty squishy though. Working on getting my life pool up. I've probably just been playing Chieftan/Jugg too much.

Haha ya it's quite a change from a nice tanky class with 7 endurance charges :)

It's a fun change of pace though I think, you have to think more about mechanics and play smarter. I also think its a great build to play if you have a friend playing a tanky Jugg. Let him be your tank and solo bosses while you clear the entire map :)
Hey egorbop so i started the league with a frost blade build and i have 4 exalted orbs. I have been dying constantly and don't do enough boss dps with frost blade now im wanting to try something new.

Would you suggest this build for a relatively okish player of poe im not great at the game mechanically i don't do well against bosses. Is 4 exalted orbs plenty enough to get me into end game mapping at least ?
"
crazytrain334 wrote:
Hey egorbop so i started the league with a frost blade build and i have 4 exalted orbs. I have been dying constantly and don't do enough boss dps with frost blade now im wanting to try something new.

Would you suggest this build for a relatively okish player of poe im not great at the game mechanically i don't do well against bosses. Is 4 exalted orbs plenty enough to get me into end game mapping at least ?

Hi Crazytrain,

I wouldn't suggest this build for you, sorry. I think this build is more ideal for the seasoned player. You definitely have to be mindful of all game mechanics and can't stand in "the bad stuff".
So why no Volley Fires? Just don't really end up needing the aoe they give? Because I remember the old Barrage would run 3 of them.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info