[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Hi, I need someone's advice here. I am able to do up to T15 smoothly, but T16 bosses are kinda rough and so are the bosses. I am running out of things I can upgrade to boost my DPS.

My thinking is going for a Watcher's Eye and get a 21/20 frost blades, but other than that I have no idea where to go from here. Anyone got some idea how to boost my d p s ?

Spoiler
do you recommend this build for beginners? I'll start playing and I'm in doubt which build to use

This build has made my first ever character a breeze in PoE and enabled me to get an understanding of the game but like some of the others here im starting to fear its viability for going full end-game. Im currently starting to get blatted in T12-13 maps and while i could upgrade the gear i wonder if im better off dropping back a tier and farming out some currency to invest into a new character / build so I can experience T16 etc.

I don't know enough about the game to be brave enough to know what gems etc i could replace. I know I use Vaal Ancestral in my build which is great for really hard damage at times (At least it seems to help) but im certainly finding it to be almost too much of a glass cannon now.

Any tips on where i could go with this or maybe what i could invest into next to get a solid T16 build?
"
Shootinshark wrote:
Hi, I need someone's advice here. I am able to do up to T15 smoothly, but T16 bosses are kinda rough and so are the bosses. I am running out of things I can upgrade to boost my DPS.

My thinking is going for a Watcher's Eye and get a 21/20 frost blades, but other than that I have no idea where to go from here. Anyone got some idea how to boost my d p s ?

Spoiler

Main thing you can do to smooth that out is to get a high-end claw with 400+pds.

Your belt can be replaced with stygian, also the unset ring and tailwind boots.

What I did was have weapon swap for single target, 450 pdps claw and bloodseekers. I also use 6L/7l gloves and koams heart for chest for extra meat but tbh you can get great chests these days.
Hi, thanks for the build. Working really well for me so far. Just wondering what enchantments I should be going with when completing trials?

Cheers.
how up to date is the pastebin compared to the video?
How do you freeze consistently when Anguish disables automatic freezes with crits?
Is this build can be scale to endgame ? because metamorrphs is very hard to kill on t16 and i am not trying conqerors at all.
Wait, why would you pick ambush and assassinate over Mistwalker? Mistwalker is like the best assassin acendancy. I played a very similar build, and it's honestly not that great for single target. It's also pretty squishy, but BOY is it fuuuun. Watching entire screens of enemies explode with herald of 8ce is awesome, and freeze makes most enemies that you fight just not move. (With the new 3.9 updates to chill, if they aren't frozen they are moving very slowly as well)
Wait, why would you pick ambush and assassinate over Mistwalker? Mistwalker is like the best assassin acendancy. I played a very similar build, and it's honestly not that great for single target. It's also pretty squishy, but BOY is it fuuuun. Watching entire screens of enemies explode with herald of 8ce is awesome, and freeze makes most enemies that you fight just not move. (With the new 3.9 updates to chill, if they aren't frozen they are moving very slowly as well)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info