[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

"
HammerofNatsu wrote:
What do you use to level? or just leveling with frostblades?

for loot filter would you recommend leveling style: claws?

anyway you can add a "how to craft items" section?

Yep level the entire way with it. Doesn't really matter what weapon we use until around the endgame. Just make use of any high physical DPS 1 hands. For crafting look at the "Stats to aim for tab" on the guide.

"
ner1n wrote:
Tons of gems this build uses now have an awakened variant! Have you done the math with them yet? How much do you think they'll improve the build?

Love the build btw, tried it out last week and I'm definetely using it as my leaguestarter!

Thanks! And for the gems I'll want to test stuff in game before I can give feedback on that.
Hi there, loving the build so far.

Could it be possible to have a "high end" gear guide? something to aim for?
hey,

is it possible that curse on hit dosent work with frostbite? didnt see the aura on targets.
hello,

I have a couple of doubts with this build..the previous league I already made a frostblades..pity not to follow this guide. so with this one I want to do better.
What is not clear to me are the two skills vaal,the double strike and the ancestral chief (in the video if it comes out as vaal, but not in the pasterbin)..are only skills to use against bosses?
meanwhile i don't have them it's worth uploading and using the normal versions...or better always use the frostblades.

thank you
Hey Reloads , just wanted to say thanks for the build and the frequent updates. I had been looking for a Frost Blades build that fit my style and tried this as a reroll starter in Legion*. Didn't play Blight, but was thrilled to see it updated before Metamorph so I could start planning.

Just wanted to say thanks and that your effort is appreciated!
Last edited by WarriorGuts on Dec 17, 2019, 5:06:35 AM
Hey, is the build still viable against the new bosses buff who are tankier now ?
Nice guide tho
Hello there and thank you very much for taking your time to making this build. I haved played in the current league and its has given to me a lot of fun. This is my current Gear and I'm on white maps and bosses are ultra easy. I still have to add points on the tree, but the build is very entertaining to play.

My Gear

Last edited by Einar_ on Dec 16, 2019, 8:04:02 PM
What you guys think about dropping Deadly Infusion (no longer grants +1 to maximum Power Charges) and getting Mistwalker instead? I fell like i`m lacking a bit of dmg on single target.

Deadly will give us:
+ 32% to Critical Strike Multiplier
+2% Critical Strike Chance
10% increased Movement Speed

while Mistwalker will give us:
+ 20% increased Attack and Cast Speed
and Elusive itself buffs + 40% increased Movement Speed, besides all defensive buffs (good against those new bosses).

So....what you guys think?
Hey, just curious, I was a dumb dumb and didn't properly read through the instructions, and killed all the bandits to get 2 passive points instead of choosing Alira. Is this gonna be a drastic difference? Can I still make the build work without Alira, or will I need to restart?
"
RedEquine wrote:
Hey, just curious, I was a dumb dumb and didn't properly read through the instructions, and killed all the bandits to get 2 passive points instead of choosing Alira. Is this gonna be a drastic difference? Can I still make the build work without Alira, or will I need to restart?

you can trade in at a vendor 20 orbs of regret + lapis amulet all in one trade to instead gain alira's favour

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info