[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

@facsasd thnaks buddy:)
This build will probably be my league starter, since i want to play assassin but not a poison build because it will be meta so there is the gear price problem. Like all my starter builds choices i only focus on map clear, not on boss killing, and ancestral call got buffed so this is nice, and i love frost blades play style.

I pretend to do go Mistwalker + Opportunistic for first 2 labs so i can get a lot of movement speed to get a good leveling experience. Also I need to check the new nightblade support, looks juicy with elusive mechanic.
Did this build as starter for legion and it was great. FB with 2 Touch of Anguish clears so fast.

Wondering if i should get the new elusive node though, and what should i drop for it?
@highwind123 i'm wondering the same thing. Was looking at POB before and switching out deadly infusion(now the power charge has moved to unstable) for mistwalker drops the dps a fair amount. I'll check again once everything is properly updated as i don't think pob is reading the new skills correctly yet
I played this build in Legion, it is great to clean maps with a budget of 20 exs to T12, then it became impossible for me to easily navigate other maps without investing many more exalts. You could create a guide on what weapons to build with which statistics to use.
Last edited by Enox124 on Sep 5, 2019, 6:09:48 AM
Also what do people think about using Frostblades with the new nightblade? thats a lot of crit!
3.8 update please i wanna league start with this
Updated the skilltree for 3.8. Have fun!
can i swap one of the ascendacys for the mistwalker one?
I think i would swap Ambush and Assassinate for Mistwalker. At least for general map clearing, Ambush and Assassinate doesn't offer much because "on full life" is only the first hit and low life is below 35% hp which doesn't really matter much when trash dies so fast anyway.

If you're gonna do bosses though i would still stick with Ambush and Assassinate.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info