[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Nice and fun build :D Thx any update for the skill three?
"
vgtdnl wrote:
Nice and fun build :D Thx any update for the skill three?

Updated it yesterday, just check where the path of building is for the update.

"
Daejawou wrote:
Great and fun build. i destroy mobs in maps but have some problems with boss, already swapping with ruthless as u suggest.. how can i do? Ah, i have 3,8 k life, how did u manage to get so much? i am lev 80, should i take vaal pact now or wait? i don't know if it's a good idea cause i'm scared to die a lot doing so.

Can't view your character because its hidden, but mostly just positioning. use whirling blades to not just stand in the same area. With that amount of health you got to actually be smart to survive, if you want to be able to "facetank" more get a belly of the beast ASAP. I have 5.2K HP ingame because I have belly + high life on all my rares. Get vaal pact yes. If you have claws of the magpie and soul raker, definitely get vaal pact.
Thank you for answer, how can i put my character public so u can see my gear? i already have a belly of the beast :( i know i have to be smart but sometimes boss oneshots me D:
im playing without Vaal Pact, and its working. Gives me 1 more point to spend elsewhere.
Hey reloads, it should be open now. can u see and tell me what u think? or what sould i improve? thanks, following ur atlas strategy and meliting mobs hahah :D
"
Daejawou wrote:
Hey reloads, it should be open now. can u see and tell me what u think? or what sould i improve? thanks, following ur atlas strategy and meliting mobs hahah :D

Yea, you really need to upgrade your rings. Get more life. You have some really basic rings that look like they are from the start of the league. You can get some high life rings with basic res for like 5c now. Replace your belt as well. Get a high life leather belt with the res you need.
Thanks, i'll improve rings and belt, other bonus that i should have on belt beside life and res? and what do you think of amulet?
Thanks in advance for reply, i'm really enjoying your build :D
"
Daejawou wrote:
Thanks, i'll improve rings and belt, other bonus that i should have on belt beside life and res? and what do you think of amulet?
PS: what do u think of the linio's roar instead of atziri's promise? shoul i buy it or stay as i am?
"
Daejawou wrote:
"
Daejawou wrote:
PS: what do u think of the linio's roar instead of atziri's promise? shoul i buy it or stay as i am?
EDIT: Bought a new belt, what do u think?

"
Daejawou wrote:
"
Daejawou wrote:
"
Daejawou wrote:
EDIT: Bought a new belt, what do u think?

Yep Looks good man. Good new belt. Amulet is fine. I recommend to buy atziri's promise. You can either replace your lion's roar with that or some other flask. But atziri's promise for the price is soo damn good for this build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info