[3.9] Frostblades Assassin SSF Viable. 1M+ DPS w/ Budget gear! League starter! Insane Clear Speed

Quite expensive to get up and running (over 600c and counting), but I'm happy with the clear speed. Not sure how to deal with T10+ bosses or uber izario who are absolutely mangling me.
"
Synx88 wrote:
Quite expensive to get up and running (over 600c and counting), but I'm happy with the clear speed. Not sure how to deal with T10+ bosses or uber izario who are absolutely mangling me.

The best piece of advice I can offer is positioning. We have whirling blades with amazing attack speed. Make use of it. Like right now I am running T13's wearing bisco's collar and two ventors and doing pretty good (No deaths). I'd say you can do this build really budget up til about tier 10+ then you need a 5l belly atleast and two touch of anguish's but 600C seems pretty high, what did you spend it on? I guess just stack more life if you are getting mopped by izaro. I did izario at level 85 with about 4k-4.2k HP.
Hey there, I was wondering if there's some unique armor or weapons that would be good to use from lvl 50?
Also having great fun with the build, works like a charm, thank you.
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Synx88 wrote:

The best piece of advice I can offer is positioning. We have whirling blades with amazing attack speed. Make use of it. Like right now I am running T13's wearing bisco's collar and two ventors and doing pretty good (No deaths). I'd say you can do this build really budget up til about tier 10+ then you need a 5l belly atleast and two touch of anguish's but 600C seems pretty high, what did you spend it on? I guess just stack more life if you are getting mopped by izaro. I did izario at level 85 with about 4k-4.2k HP.

Focusing more on positioning instead of trying to just burn him down worked great. As for the cost, the 6L belly was quite a whopper.

"
ADeadlyDwarf wrote:
Hey there, I was wondering if there's some unique armor or weapons that would be good to use from lvl 50?
Also having great fun with the build, works like a charm, thank you.

Just the usual stuff, goldrim is still helpful wanderlust boots are still nice to use. Around level 60 you get wasp nest which are a massive upgrade. For now you can use a darreso's passion in your off hand.
tabula rasa is pretty good if you can afford it.

"
Synx88 wrote:
"
Reloads wrote:
"
Synx88 wrote:

Focusing more on positioning instead of trying to just burn him down worked great. As for the cost, the 6L belly was quite a whopper.

Glad to hear it helped ya out. It truly is our most valuable tool. Positioning is just too with our build.
Hey there! Loving your build atm and currently doing t5 maps. I was wondering if i can get your opinion on my gears so far. Thanks.
Spoiler
"
bluekid90 wrote:
Hey there! Loving your build atm and currently doing t5 maps. I was wondering if i can get your opinion on my gears so far. Thanks.
Spoiler

You seem to be doing just fine, I recommend you grab some better jewelry with more DPS stats/life if possible but its expensive so I understand if you don't want to do that yet. Completing all your gem links would also help a ton.
"
bluekid90 wrote:
Spoiler

You seem to be doing just fine, I recommend you grab some better jewelry with more DPS stats/life if possible but its expensive so I understand if you don't want to do that yet. Completing all your gem links would also help a ton.
Is this build nice to kill shaper, ubber atziri, guardians... etc?... Or you foccused on clear speed?... You swap ancestral call for any other skill to kill bosses?... What enchant should be the best for starkonja´s?... Thanks...
Last edited by Madasan on Mar 12, 2018, 6:17:17 PM
I am actually playing the exact same build and have 135k unbuffed dps and 200k+ buffed with a 5l using elemental focus-add cold-multi-EDwA-FB dont know if it is better or not because i dont know how hypotermia work if u can explain about that plz i am planing on buying a 6l belly and dont want to fuck up the colors :v

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info