Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

"
Ezzi wrote:
matilda

PURE.FCKIN.GOLD
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
"
鬼殺し wrote:
Given Mathil's Aussie and Matilda is a super fucking popular Aussie girl's name right now, yeah. I just sort of...wanted to let that one slide, but I'm glad someone else didn't.

Though I am Canadian, I have known/do know way too many Aussies to let that one go ;)
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
Read a little bit of ezzi's post

I thought u dont need to be level 7 anymore to enable the drop.
At least that what poewiki says.

Note that it is not required to reach level 7 to enable Oni-Goroshi to drop anymore (since 3.2) : "We've both made it spawn a lot less often and also added a high degree of variance to it. It can spawn at lower levels than before"
6 linking is not as frustrating as this for me.
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

If it is not fun to you grinding for Oni-Goroshi then I'd suggest not doing it. The game is supposed to be for fun.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Dec 26, 2018, 6:44:21 PM
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

If it is not fun to you grinding for Oni-Goroshi then I'd suggest not doing it. The game is supposed to be for fun.

true but i still want the sword, might end up buying it from market.
Like most fun content Oni sword is heavily gated behind hours of mindless grind. Its not that strong to be worth wasting so much time farming for it especially when there are better start up build options available. I farmed for it before it got gate nerfed into oblivion. Now, imo, it makes more sense to buy (if not too expensive) than to farm for it unless you consider farming for it fun.
I love the design especially the voice lines. and it seems to be quite strong and awesome to level up with i am not a big fan of going through the acts everytime for every new character. and yeah the weapon is a bit on the expensive side this time, and i decided to give it a try at farming it i am at like 2h 30 mins or something on 4 scions and still nothing.
"
ARES_GOD wrote:
I love the design especially the voice lines. and it seems to be quite strong and awesome to level up with i am not a big fan of going through the acts everytime for every new character. and yeah the weapon is a bit on the expensive side this time, and i decided to give it a try at farming it i am at like 2h 30 mins or something on 4 scions and still nothing.

I took me an hour and half (out of 3hr on average) before nerf now it takes 8hr on average so good luck to you.
"
Sidad wrote:
"
ARES_GOD wrote:

I took me an hour and half (out of 3hr on average) before nerf now it takes 8hr on average so good luck to you.

wait 8h in total per 4 characters or 8h per character ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info