Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

I'll farm 1-2 of them right away.
"
de99ial wrote:
"

Wasn't the point of it to make u not farm it, and just be happy if it does drops on your hillock kill.

Considering their drop rate nerfs on bisco and lycosidae last league i would imagine it would take about 5-10 times longer to farm it.

In Abyss it took me 1 day each. So week is reasonable time frame to try it. Thats why im thinking this way.

Friday we will see. If i find one i will post here. Feel invited to do the same.

And you really think oni is worth 1 week of Twilight Strand? Even in SSF?
"
KatKira wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"

Wasn't the point of it to make u not farm it, and just be happy if it does drops on your hillock kill.

Considering their drop rate nerfs on bisco and lycosidae last league i would imagine it would take about 5-10 times longer to farm it.

In Abyss it took me 1 day each. So week is reasonable time frame to try it. Thats why im thinking this way.

Friday we will see. If i find one i will post here. Feel invited to do the same.

Why not? Playing with Oni is a thing of its own... if playing with Oni is fun for you, then it's totally worth it.
If it's more fun for you hitting maps as early as possible, even with a boring (for others) build - feel free; Oni is not worth the effort, then.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
"
KatKira wrote:
"
de99ial wrote:
"

I think my current build that i used in Abyss was very fun giving so farming two of Oni is worth the fun i will get in next weeks. Only SSF.
My girlfriend may think we're going to spend our spring break in Cancun looking at Mayan ruins and hanging out on the beach, but actually I'm going to spend the whole time cooped up in the hotel cursing at Hillock.

#helpme
One time was enough for me.
Meh, not worth the effort to grind to level with as in 8 hours you can be close to maps without one. Also, you won't make any profit selling them in the first week because currency will be too low for profit.

I may farm 4 or so on week 2.
My original build was designed for Oni-Goroshi. After the drop rate nerf, I went into POB and tested various other weapons instead. To match Oni's DPS, I'd have to dual wield weapons that are nearly mirror-tier in standard. The weapons I'd most likely end up with in SSF would be roughly 50% less damage than Oni.

Oni farming it is, then.
I'm kind of tempted. I love a targeted farm, and I sort of prefer a late start to the league. I like when the economy is already established so I can just buy shit. Scion Tec Strike seems pretty good...
"
poepoe091 wrote:
I sort of prefer a late start to the league. I like when the economy is already established so I can just buy shit.

Also keep in mind that the beginning of the league will most likely be riddled with problems. In the first 11 days of Abyss, they added some QOL features, fixed a ton of different crashes, improved the worst aspects of the league, and fixed a ton of bugs. The gameplay experience is far better if you wait a while to start the league.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info