Oni-Goroshi in Current League - are You gonna farm it or drop it?

Oni Goroshi is an awesome sword that comes after one of the best fights in the game. I certainly hope GGG finds a way to keep it alive come November and POE2.

Gem with sockets, weapon trees and improved dps for unique weapons can all play a part in its rebirth.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone
Hi all after some break time.

So is it still good? Any changes?

Any maniacs running In Her Embrace?

Tale care.
"
de99ial wrote:
Hi all after some break time.

So is it still good? Any changes?

Any maniacs running In Her Embrace?

Tale care.

Haven't farmed her in a while.
I guess a six link from the start is still good to get you into maps and with a crucible tree on her... who knows what crazy results you can get.
Bird lover of Wraeclast
Las estrellas te iluminan - Hoy te sirven de guía
Te sientes tan fuerte que piensas - que nadie te puede tocar
As with all gods, I will be dust and memories, the sand that once served as the foundation of an empire.

Forget my works, ye grinders, and rejoice.

The name says it all.
THX for reply.

Probably will farm it in new league.

Also very curious about it in PoE2. Time will tell i guess.
Last edited by de99ial on Jul 17, 2023, 3:25:36 PM
...guess I was a little too vague there.

Won't be in the new campaign at all...unless GGG find a way to recreate the grind in a whole new setting. Possible. But even then there would be no voice lines for the new 7 act campaign. I suppose GGG could write and record new lines but that's several thousands of dollars worth that really serves them no purpose. That and I doubt anyone at GGG cares enough to get the writing even close to my style. Although I would be amused to see what whatsisface who did the Betrayal dialogue might conjure.

Of course you can always just keep doing what you do now to get the sword. Assuming GGG don't remove it as part of the 4.0 overhaul.

I would be lying if I said I gave much of a shit either way. It's all history for me now. All four versions of the sword had significant impact and it was a sound investment in that respect. I loved how we all came together to solve Rhys' riddles to craft Scorned and Unleashed. And how many Hillocks y'all murdered in that first weekend of the grind for the final form.

Good memories.

Okay back to Elden Ring.

The name says it all.
Last edited by 鬼殺し on Jul 18, 2023, 1:13:38 AM
Isnt farm it and drop it the same thing?

Shouldnt it read farm it or buy it?

/boggle
SSF only.

So only way to get it is to farm it, at least last time it was this way for me.

Lest hope one last league before PoE2 will have OG. And after that time will tell.
"
superbomb1967 wrote:
Isnt farm it and drop it the same thing?

Shouldnt it read farm it or buy it?

/boggle

Fairly sure that's the joke. Farm it or "drop" the idea of farming it.
The name says it all.
The uber Hillock fight is epic and one of the best in the game. I will miss it it if it goes away.
"Gratitude is wine for the soul. Go on. Get drunk." Rumi
US Mountain Time Zone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info