[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"

I got a watchers eye that is like 23% phys to extra fire dmg. So I run anger, went from 25 - 30k tooltip dps on cyclone with the change. What do you think about dropping enfeeble for flammability?? I'm in T14/T15s. Sometimes stuff pops me quickly, I got 6.2k life but it makes me wonder if maybe that extra damage would show itself in the leech. What are your thoughts?

Is Vaal Pact really that good? I kind of miss passive regen.

Edit #3, I removed the watcher's eye, swapped to herald of ash. Went from 34.2k dps to 29k. Abit of a bummer, but might be alright, it evens out the mana. I'ma try no vaal pact.

Let us know what you think its better!
My IGN is TheFatality.
I have been using Phase Rush with increased Duration.. basically setting its cool-down the same as its Duration.

I run the resolute technique no vaal pact build.

According to POB -- the damage output with phase rush and 6 endurance charges is close to the same as elemental overload.. cheaper to gear, similar output, faster clear speed due to phase rush movement.

Granted this is using my gear.. with added accuracy in POB to test the difference at 90%. Wondering if I am missing something.. or is this a viable alternative?
"

Thanks alots bro, your tips help me deeply.

Just bought another Cast When Damage Taken and Immortal Call, also replace War Banner, now i understand why to keep Cast When Damage Taken lv1, and Immortal Call too

Luckily, i got Ngamahu 6 sock with almost my 100 jewel orbs, and then 50 more chromatic to find 2R2G2B, then 20 quality it asap ^_^

As for my chest, i think i should looking for 1 new rare at poe.trade, same as head/hand/foot.

Can you gime a suggest what unique to buy next from cheap to expensive for Consecrated Path with Resolute Technique skill tree(i saw this skill tree is cheaper to gear so i choose this, and i like the way Consecrated Path fly and slam the ground :)) )? I think i can buy Starkonja's Head first cause its not very expensive.

PS: "My personal preference will be to run Ignite on Axe and Elemental Focus on Cyclone" Am i right to understand that Axe here mean Consecrated Path?

PS2: When is the time to change to Elemental Overload skill tree, actually i really like crit build from other games, just want to know how rich i need to be to change to Elemental Overload

You can get a 5L Bronn. That will improve your damage. Getting the right colors can be a pain though.

For EO skill tree, the key thing to look out for will be getting 900 accuracy on your gears (rings and jewels). Having well rolled version of those slots will greatly increase the price of an item.

"
veritas1957 wrote:
What about this belt? Is it worth for more damage or i'm missing something there?

Stygian belt will be better. :)

"
Baugoti wrote:
I have been using Phase Rush with increased Duration.. basically setting its cool-down the same as its Duration.

I run the resolute technique no vaal pact build.

According to POB -- the damage output with phase rush and 6 endurance charges is close to the same as elemental overload.. cheaper to gear, similar output, faster clear speed due to phase rush movement.

Granted this is using my gear.. with added accuracy in POB to test the difference at 90%. Wondering if I am missing something.. or is this a viable alternative?

Phase Run secondary effects wear off pretty fast, unlike EO which have 100% uptime.
Hey, im pretty new to Path of exile, so I've been wondering about a few things.
Is there any point in getting fire resist when Ramako, sun's light grants 100% fire resist?
What the difference between concecrated path and cyclone in terms of viability late game? and is it pretty much the same skill tree for both builds?
A lot of these "recommended" chest pieces require high dex, wont it be hard getting other than green sockets on these?

"
kizzab12 wrote:
Is there any point in getting fire resist when Ramako, sun's light grants 100% fire resist?
What the difference between concecrated path and cyclone in terms of viability late game? and is it pretty much the same skill tree for both builds?
A lot of these "recommended" chest pieces require high dex, wont it be hard getting other than green sockets on these?

1) Fire Resist - that's why that path is considered the more budget option. It lets you cap fire resist easier, which lessens gear constraints for cold/lightning (making them/capping easier). If you can pump big resists without the +100%, the other path lets your Ancestral totem turn into a tank/dps option.

2) AFAIK, they're both fine for late game mapping and clearing, but cyclone may be better for boss killing. I prefer consecrated path for the speed in clearing, haven't tried any big bosses yet. And yeah also AFAIK the trees are the same, as it's the key nodes that are important (EO, RT, point blank, etc.) and are the same for both.

3) Colours are easy enough to spam and get them how you need them to be, and chromatics are quite cheap (or you can use the vendor recipe yourself - any 3L 3-colour item); links are the more difficult property and fusings are more expensive.
"
Myo wrote:
"
kizzab12 wrote:

1) Fire Resist - that's why that path is considered the more budget option. It lets you cap fire resist easier, which lessens gear constraints for cold/lightning (making them/capping easier). If you can pump big resists without the +100%, the other path lets your Ancestral totem turn into a tank/dps option.

2) AFAIK, they're both fine for late game mapping and clearing, but cyclone may be better for boss killing. I prefer consecrated path for the speed in clearing, haven't tried any big bosses yet. And yeah also AFAIK the trees are the same, as it's the key nodes that are important (EO, RT, point blank, etc.) and are the same for both.

3) Colours are easy enough to spam and get them how you need them to be, and chromatics are quite cheap (or you can use the vendor recipe yourself - any 3L 3-colour item); links are the more difficult property and fusings are more expensive.

Thank you so much! Cleared out some of the confusing things. Really appreciate it :)
Are Tombfist gloves worth using by itself, or do you have to have the elemental weakness corruption curse for them to be worth using?
"
Are Tombfist gloves worth using by itself, or do you have to have the elemental weakness corruption curse for them to be worth using?

I'm happy I can answer this, they're good with just 1 socket. 2 is sweet. But with one, you use the murderous jewel to get intimidate which is 10% more dmg taken or some shit. Little bit of a dps boost, plus whatever you get on the jewel.
Did someone kill the mastermind? I failed when playing through resolute technique without vaal pact
Hi kira, just finished the main story with the uber farming tree and I'm wondering what should I upgrade first to start mapping and earning some dough, almost all of the recommended uniques cost much more than all my money lol.
-I saw ramako gives +100% fire resist, does it mean that I need to gear only for cold and lightning?
-Where should I try to get my dex and int from? Most of the time I can't lvl my gems because I need more dex/int
-At what point should I start thinking about changing to elemental overload?
Thanks for the great guide, keep up the good work!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info