[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
"
kira1414 wrote:

"
Im running the elemental overload path and curious to what level would i want to level my immortal call/cwdt/increase duration/ice golem set up to. shows cwdt to 13 and ice golem to 20, doesnt seem right to me. So what should i be leveling each of those gems to or should i be running a different set up.

Also would it be possible to run blood rage instead of ice golem in the cwdt setup?

Level 1 for CWDT and level 3 for Immortal Call. Max level for all other gems.

Blood Rage on Vaal Pact will hurt so bad so I don't recommend it.

If you drop Vaal Pact, you can definitely replace Golem with Blood Rage.

Ok if not blood rage, what other set up would i run?
Atm im running Elemental Weakness/Blood Rage/Blasphemy Support/Enhance Support set up
My CWDT set is, immortal call/cwdt/increased duration/ice golem

Personally I have been running Phase Run.. Movement speed / Damage
At what point do you guys swap from the starter build to elemental overload?? I'm sitting on 80c and wondering what to do with it.
"
Sticking with just consecrated and using the jugg tree you have on page 55, will end game farming/ end game bosses be doable? I'm thinking about playing this league and want to use this build but am not a fan of the cyclone ability. The last league I played was incursion and I have never seen consecrated path so I'd like to use just that. I'm also a fan of the Ngamahu axe which is how I came across this build. Thanks for any reply.

Also if you don't mind, taking the jugg tree what order do I take the ascendancys?

You will go: Unflinching -> Unstoppable -> Undeniable -> Unrelenting

"

Ok if not blood rage, what other set up would i run?
Atm im running Elemental Weakness/Blood Rage/Blasphemy Support/Enhance Support set up
My CWDT set is, immortal call/cwdt/increased duration/ice golem

War banner will be good.

"
Still can't decide which one to take.. REEE btw i can drop cleaving 2h node for the executioner or maybe it's not needed because enemies that are low on life will get culled by the totem

If you have to pick between them, Cleaving will provide more damage.

"
igorcastroo wrote:
I use Anger

Or Gems suggested Gems Setup?

If for to use Anger, do I withdraw Golem Gems?

Sorry my bad english

Anger is good if you have Watcher's Eye. Otherwise, running Herald + Flammability + War banner will provide more damage.

"
sejintsume wrote:
At what point do you guys swap from the starter build to elemental overload?? I'm sitting on 80c and wondering what to do with it.

You will do the switch when you have the currency to get 900 accuracy on gears. Basically, all variants of the build can do end game content.
Thank you for the response! Is there anyway you'd take a peek at my gear and make a reccomendation?? I aint sure what to upgrade next damage wise. I'm guessing its getting a 5l bronns. But I dont have a watcher's eye or that other fire jewel.

Oh and how is Bronn vs Loreweave for the EO variant? I swapped and not sure if I wanna deal with the Bronn pains
Last edited by sejintsume on Dec 11, 2018, 12:50:19 AM
Is this viable for the endgame?
Lvl 85 and loving it so far. Thanks for the fun build Kira!

Currently only on a 4 link brohns, but i am looking forward to seeing how high i can push the damage with a silly amulet and 6 link chest piece (loreweave or brohns). Its farming time. :D

Hi, im a noob and just get to map tier 1 (lv67 now)
I use Resolute Technique skill tree and Consecrated Path gem
Can anyone suggest me what gear to looking for next (you can see my character at my profile) and the ideal gear for endgame (the build provide so much gear that i dont know what suit Consecrated Path most since i only see suggest to cyclone)
One more question, can this build endgame viable, or i need to find some others build after i got rich enough?
Just wanted to echo a thanks to Kira as well - the build as been sweet and is my first character to push mid+ tiers in end game and actually do bosses/content!

If possible, I'm looking for a bit of advice on what to upgrade next/path to follow; Impresence/tombfist/watcher's eye/etc. are still super late game, but otherwise for gear please let me know if you can!

1) I still need to 5l/6l my chest, fusings have not been kind
2) I swapped around my resists and hit something like 145/85/85, this allowed me to use Wise Oaks and more damage-focused jewelry.
3) Been using War Banner > Blood Rage since I'm Vaal Pact/EO build.
4) Need to still do the last ascendancy + enchants

Overall I'm at 6k+ HP as well with a Belly, should I go for Loreweave maybe? Also gonna start testing Cyclone more than Consec Path.

Thanks again!
Last edited by Myo on Dec 11, 2018, 5:52:39 PM
Hey, trying out this build and I'm running into problems with int/dext requirements for gems. I know i can get jewelry to make up for this, but what is the long term solution?
"
sejintsume wrote:
Thank you for the response! Is there anyway you'd take a peek at my gear and make a reccomendation?? I aint sure what to upgrade next damage wise. I'm guessing its getting a 5l bronns. But I dont have a watcher's eye or that other fire jewel.

Oh and how is Bronn vs Loreweave for the EO variant? I swapped and not sure if I wanna deal with the Bronn pains

You will want to get 6 sockets on your axe. You are missing 40% damage from Molten Burst.

Stygian belt will give you more damage and survivability. Look into getting a well rolled one as an upgrade.

Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets will also provide more damage and survivability.

Use Atziri's Promise flask instead of Lion's Roar while you are mapping. Lion's Roar is more suitable for boss that does not get knocked back.

Get anti-curse flask on your Basalt. Personally I prefer anti-curse on a granite flask.

Watcher's Eye with "Gain #% physical damage as extra fire when affected by Anger" will be another item upgrade that you can look into.

Lastly, a 6L Bronn with the right color will be what you want as your end game goal.

"
Is this viable for the endgame?

Yes. Though Uber Elder fight can be more challenging when compare to other builds that have insane single target burst damage.

"
Kellichu wrote:
Lvl 85 and loving it so far. Thanks for the fun build Kira!

Currently only on a 4 link brohns, but i am looking forward to seeing how high i can push the damage with a silly amulet and 6 link chest piece (loreweave or brohns). Its farming time. :D

Glad you are enjoying the build. :)

"
Hi, im a noob and just get to map tier 1 (lv67 now)
I use Resolute Technique skill tree and Consecrated Path gem
Can anyone suggest me what gear to looking for next (you can see my character at my profile) and the ideal gear for endgame (the build provide so much gear that i dont know what suit Consecrated Path most since i only see suggest to cyclone)
One more question, can this build endgame viable, or i need to find some others build after i got rich enough?

Your character profile is hidden.

This build is endgame viable. The toughest fight will be Uber Elder since you need to a lot of Shaper and Elder's attack avoidance.

"
Myo wrote:
Just wanted to echo a thanks to Kira as well - the build as been sweet and is my first character to push mid+ tiers in end game and actually do bosses/content!

If possible, I'm looking for a bit of advice on what to upgrade next/path to follow; Impresence/tombfist/watcher's eye/etc. are still super late game, but otherwise for gear please let me know if you can!

1) I still need to 5l/6l my chest, fusings have not been kind
2) I swapped around my resists and hit something like 145/85/85, this allowed me to use Wise Oaks and more damage-focused jewelry.
3) Been using War Banner > Blood Rage since I'm Vaal Pact/EO build.
4) Need to still do the last ascendancy + enchants

Overall I'm at 6k+ HP as well with a Belly, should I go for Loreweave maybe? Also gonna start testing Cyclone more than Consec Path.

Thanks again!

I would certainly recommend Loreweave over Belly. The toughness and damage it provides when compared to Belly is just too huge to ignore.

However, Bronn provides the highest damage output at the expense of toughness.

Btw, Tombfist with 2 abyssal sockets provide a lot of damage and toughness to the build. Definitely look into getting a pair of that. :)

"
ECELUM wrote:
Hey, trying out this build and I'm running into problems with int/dext requirements for gems. I know i can get jewelry to make up for this, but what is the long term solution?

Starkonja and Devoto both provide lots of dex that the build needs. :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info