[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Good morning, :)

I Had a small question. For merciless lab you say to take Valako Storm's Embrace for consecrated path chieftain. It works with a War cry but I dont understand or see any War cry in the POB. Idk if I am blind or if I am missing something.

Thanks for your help.
Last edited by dinmolair on Oct 27, 2021, 9:05:32 AM
"
dinmolair wrote:
Good morning, :)

I Had a small question. For merciless lab you say to take Valako Storm's Embrace for consecrated path chieftain. It works with a War cry but I dont understand or see any War cry in the POB. Idk if I am blind or if I am missing something.

Thanks for your help.

Infernal Cry or Enduring Cry
Oh okay! I guess I will remove steelskin and put one of those cry.

Thanks!
Hello! Thanks for the guide. I have some noob questions.

On the guide, you say:

"
Cyclone:
Ngamahu, Flame's Advance -> Tasalio, Cleansing Water -> Ramako, Sun's Light -> Valako Storm's Embrace

Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam:
Ngamahu's Flame Advance -> Tawhoa Forest's Strength -> Valako Storm's Embrace -> Ramako Sun's Light

But in the PoB link at lvl 55 you take Ngamahu > Hinekora.
Then, at 75, you take Valako > Tukohama.

So, no Tasalio, Ramako or Tawhoa are taken. Which one is the correct? And, the PoB tree is for Consecrated Path or Cyclone?

Sorry if it sounds stupid. I'm very noob in the game (even when I'm beta tester from 2012), but never achive to complete the end game, and want to try now with your build. I'm having lot of fun with it, so thanks!
Last edited by Yunc4 on Oct 28, 2021, 2:56:28 AM
New POB?
I see you using steelskin and immortal call in POB, but you can't use two guard skills as they share the same cooldown right?

And why use berserk if you have no way to gain rage?

Hello

is it really possible to use 2 curse in same time ?

Edit : was on body armour double curse my bad
Last edited by shooter15789 on Oct 30, 2021, 8:52:33 AM
Hi, so im starting out poe and was kind of confused how this works since I saw that we are using cyclone as well. Is it cyclone our main skill then molten strike gets activated whilst using cyclone? sorry
i love this build for clear maps, but i have too much difficulties to defeat baran cuz he have resist to elemental damage, some ideas or strategies to get it with this build? (chieftain rt) thanks, or any variant to get bosses more easyli
Hello, it's possible to have some advices i lost my sirus 0 because i don't have enough damage and be often one shot

Spoiler

Pob : https://pastebin.com/dRqmN4Bq

atm got 2 Exalted and 20C

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info