[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

here's my current loadout. some stuff is legacy because i only play standard. need to do some work to get my damage back up as the nerf hit pretty hard lol

i did a full respec to chieftain with the EO tree from berserker as well to gain a little more damage already...

i had the cyclone lab enchant for my helmet once but was running my necro build at the time and the helmet was still equipped on this one. sucks but it happens. glove enchant is not right but it's better than nothing for now.

i'm also working on a better stygian belt via fossil craft but i need to work on getting more stock to be able to get better rolls. just don't have enough fossils as it's a little harder to delve for them now with so many 1 shot and off-screen deaths.

all gems in gear are what i'm currently using.

@kira1414... if you see something that i can improve on or change, please let me know ;)
poe is going down fast. Diablo 4 and Baldur's Gate 3 have no performance issues. play them instead
If you're gonna say the build is for 3.15, can you at least make sure everything is up to date?

In your delirium cluster jewel section:
Master of Fear: Enemies you Curse are Intimidated
Two patches ago, in 3.13, it was changed to "You are Unnerved, increasing Spell Damage taken." Which is completely useless for this build. Also all of the delirium cluster effects are listed in disarray, half of them are for mediums while the rest are for large and small, so you have to search every single one of them if you don't know what they are.

The build is very fun, the most fun I've had on a build (I am new to this game), but a few things like this aren't very well written. Many enchants are only good for the cyclone variant of this build (-mana cost on channeling spells) yet it's recommended on all rings.
Last edited by Vosu on Aug 24, 2021, 3:27:49 AM
nvm
Last edited by sammycheckers on Sep 4, 2021, 9:50:18 AM
Skill tree and POB are now updated.

Pending: Tornado gem setup
Yo!!! Dis build is thicc!!! Thanks a milli. I was wanting to run Fire/Ignite since it is getting buffed this league with some Cyclone. Appreciate your guide. God Speed EXILE!!!
Holla at me on twitch, twitter, & youtube @beats4president

Always trading :)

Thank you GGG for the Great Game
you can delve with the cyclone build ? how much tanky the build is ?
I have a question about chieftain ascendancies.

The ascendency points on the updated skill tree are not the same as the ones described in the ascendency section of the build guide. Which is correct?
"
Lodgium wrote:

The ascendency points on the updated skill tree are not the same as the ones described in the ascendency section of the build guide. Which is correct?

There is also Call to Arms Notable selected but no WarCry in the skill gems
"
Yo!!! Dis build is thicc!!! Thanks a milli. I was wanting to run Fire/Ignite since it is getting buffed this league with some Cyclone. Appreciate your guide. God Speed EXILE!!!

Glad you liked the build. :)

"
bushezz wrote:
you can delve with the cyclone build ? how much tanky the build is ?

This is not a deep delver build but you can certainly delve in mlvl 83 zones.

"
Lodgium wrote:

POB is correct.

"
lomondhoward wrote:

There is also Call to Arms Notable selected but no WarCry in the skill gems

You will use Infernal Cry.
The ascendency points on the updated POB skill tree are not the same as the ones described in the ascendency section for Chieftain Cyclone.

POB Chieftain 100-EO
https://gyazo.com/0a8e7832eed4f3d5462555c27fda3e69

Ascendency section
https://gyazo.com/d2c942bdd72416b21b93af0c2f7bf45a

Thanks for this great build and for keeping it up to date every league.
Last edited by Dn30Crow on Oct 26, 2021, 7:16:53 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info