[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Is Tawhoa viable? If so, which ascendacy would you switch out for Tawhoa?
I am a bit of noob, but at which level can I start using Tectonic Slam?
Fast question.

Did everything in the guide applies for each one of the skills? I mean, For Cyclone, TS, or CP.

Becuase I was wandering around the tabs and when I saw those Lab Enchants I saw Cyclone enchantments firsts, and I thought maybe the focus of the guide is around Cyclone and then everything else.

Sorry if the question is dumb but I'm not a great theory-player lmao.

I want to run Tectonic Slam this time as a starter and until I can afford to respect o do something else, and I want to do the rhings right haha
"
Is the Cyclone version still worth running, or should i be looking at the Conc/Tectonic only for this season ?.

If I stay with the Usual Cyclone version, which POB spec should i look at B/J/C, EO or RT and should i still be looking at getting a Warcry ?.

Sorry for the Newb questions. But I am still very much one when it comes to builds and knowing what's good for a season.

Cyclone will always be end game skill but Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam looks really good now. I would recommend you to try them out and pick the one you prefer.

EO requires at least 900 accuracy on gears.

Always start off with RT and spec into EO when you have better gears.

You will still want Infernal Warcry in the build because it now provides Cover in Ash and explosion.

"
that Consacrate path + Kongor, sound a interesting build.. what would be that?? did you guys got any specific link for that combo?? and is tat a good league starter friendly build?

thx alot

@eL_ID_oZ was referring to tweaking the skill tree in this guide for Kongor. :)

"
Why elemental overload and why not crit

Have added crit skill tree into the POB. :)

"
CF_BadShot wrote:
I apologize if you've already talked about this, but will there be an updated guide with the new melee support gems and warcrys ?

Yes. The guide will be updated. )

"
martver wrote:
Is Tawhoa viable? If so, which ascendacy would you switch out for Tawhoa?

Tawhoa is for Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam.

You will drop Tasolio for that.

"
B_deV wrote:
I am a bit of noob, but at which level can I start using Tectonic Slam?

You can start using it at level 28 and if it feels meh, just level the gem in alt weapons.

"
Lawfer12 wrote:
Fast question.

Did everything in the guide applies for each one of the skills? I mean, For Cyclone, TS, or CP.

Becuase I was wandering around the tabs and when I saw those Lab Enchants I saw Cyclone enchantments firsts, and I thought maybe the focus of the guide is around Cyclone and then everything else.

Sorry if the question is dumb but I'm not a great theory-player lmao.

I want to run Tectonic Slam this time as a starter and until I can afford to respect o do something else, and I want to do the rhings right haha

Skill trees will require a little tweak for Consecrated Path and Tectonic Slam. You will drop the 2 conversion nodes at Magmatic Strikes. That's about it. :)

Will you also be updating the skill tree for the other ascendancies and is crit viable? I'm really not good at making builds :(
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:
Will you also be updating the skill tree for the other ascendancies and is crit viable? I'm really not good at making builds :(

The tree will apply to all ascendancy. Only thing to take note would be Magmatic Strikes.

If you are going Cylone on Chieftain, you don't need those 2 nodes.

If you are going Chieftain / Berserker / Jugg but playing Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam, you do not need those 2 nodes.

If you are playing Cylone as Berserker or Jugg, you will need those 2 nodes.
Guys please can someone share the pob link for chieftain cyclone ?
I think the thread is a little bit too messy mixing characters and skills...
"
kira1414 wrote:
"
PowerfulX99 wrote:

The tree will apply to all ascendancy. Only thing to take note would be Magmatic Strikes.

If you are going Cylone on Chieftain, you don't need those 2 nodes.

If you are going Chieftain / Berserker / Jugg but playing Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam, you do not need those 2 nodes.

If you are playing Cylone as Berserker or Jugg, you will need those 2 nodes.

Thank you so much for clarifying :D
Hi Kira, I'm playing the build right now and trying things with warcries and new support gems and I noticed that tectonic slam does not proc the exerted attacks stacks of infernal cry. Would it be better to use another cry then? Or is infernal really mandatory even without the bonus of exerted attacks?
exerted Attacks and Multistrike dont work together, that was my conclusion at least

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info