[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

Thanks you. Why are you using point blank?
Last edited by gataoo1993 on Jun 18, 2020, 10:01:09 AM
"
gataoo1993 wrote:
Thanks you. Why are you using point blank?

Point Blank increases the damage of Molten Burst.
SSF friendly?
"
andrelb1 wrote:

thx, did you got any tutorial for a league starter great build? since that one keep using cyclone?

This guild of Kira1414 is for cyclone too! its only me who choose version "tectonic slam".
You take chieftain "Resolute Technique" build but "Cyclone" skill in "gem setup".
Follow the section "Leveling" for help,its perfect for cyclone main skill leveling.
Last edited by absolutisme on Jun 18, 2020, 11:06:09 AM
did ur build this league: great job thx. also ur build guide is pretty detailed. now the questions:

next league: wouldnt windbreaker be a good option since its right next to the tree?

whats this tawhoas chosen skill?

is there a big defensiv loss when going for deaths fury for extra ash damage instead of cleansing water?

also i wanna mix things up a bit by replacing ngamahu with kongors undying rage terror maul (eo chieftain + kaoms heart). im not good with calcs tho and i have no clue how this numbers actually feel ingame
In short, how do you generate Endurance Charges with this build? (as Tectonic Slam Chieftain)

Is Mob Mentality Cluster Jewel Passive the only source of them and would it be possible to use something like Enduring Cry with this build?
Now that Ngamahu's wep got "nerfed", is it still viable?
"
dragothica wrote:
In short, how do you generate Endurance Charges with this build? (as Tectonic Slam Chieftain)

Is Mob Mentality Cluster Jewel Passive the only source of them and would it be possible to use something like Enduring Cry with this build?

I've also been thinking about a build for tectonic marauder/berserker, and my conclusion on this is that endurance charges arent worth the effort anymore. As far as i know (gem description pretty much), tectonic slam only gains 5% area of effect and 5% of branching per charged slam, so endurance charges arent as important. This, however, is balanced due to 20% more damage at every level of the gem, which at 3 attacks would be 60%, same damage the charged slam did.
"
Zeleby wrote:
Now that Ngamahu's wep got "nerfed", is it still viable?

I dont think it got nerfed, because Abyssal axe (ngamahu's base) has gained some base damage, from 69–104 before to 81 to 121 now, which may make up for the nerf on physical% on ngamahu.
You can be stunned now while using cyclone... :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info