[3.17] For Marauder - Ngamahu's Flame Cyclone / Consecrated Path / Tectonic Slam Build

"
p1Shinji wrote:
Greetings i wonna play ur guide as league starter on 3.11 i find the changes to Tectonic slam really nice and i love chieftain. What think u about the change that the AOE increase are now constant if u have much endurance charges and that now every third hit is a brutal hit from Tectonic Slam. What cluster jewels would u recommend for tectonic Slam and what passiv i could drop for it?

Will need to wait for patch nodes but the changes to 2H and the skill should make Tectonic slam feels good.

For cluster jewels, I would recommend medium warcry jewels. Mob mentality and Cry wolf are 2 passives you want to aim for.

You can check out the POB. I have added a level 90 RT skill tree that support cluster jewels.
Hi! Im looking forward using this build on 3.11 with berserker tectonic(gotta use those warcries) and i was wondering, would using kaoms heart on chest and 6-linking the main skill on Ngamahu be possible? Im not familiar about how ngamahu's skill and linked stuff on it interacts, so i dont know if i would be losing much damage.
"
Heronik209 wrote:
Hi! Im looking forward using this build on 3.11 with berserker tectonic(gotta use those warcries) and i was wondering, would using kaoms heart on chest and 6-linking the main skill on Ngamahu be possible? Im not familiar about how ngamahu's skill and linked stuff on it interacts, so i dont know if i would be losing much damage.

6L Ngamahu works better with Molten Strike because the support gems directly benefit Molten Burst.

Therefore, a 6L chest will still be a better option for Tectonic.

Get a 6L Crusader exploding chest. You will still get a good decent life pool from it. On top of that, you will gain insane clear speed.
@ kira1414 I know you've not got the patch notes yet, and you're still working on things your end. I have tried other " Classes " etc. But I always seem to drift back to your Builds. Maybe it's just the play style and feel. So with that in mind, do you have any gut feeling as to which way we might be going this season ?.

This will be my first season i believe where i can jump in right at the start and not miss a month. So I'd like to try and prepare as much as i can, even if it's knowing what skill goals to aim for.

Thank you in advance, your guides have been and still are much appreciated.
Last edited by Exileddragon65 on Jun 15, 2020, 8:36:51 AM
"
@ kira1414 I know you've not got the patch notes yet, and you're still working on things your end. I have tried other " Classes " etc. But I always seem to drift back to your Builds. Maybe it's just the play style and feel. So with that in mind, do you have any gut feeling as to which way we might be going this season ?.

This will be my first season i believe where i can jump in right at the start and not miss a month. So I'd like to try and prepare as much as i can, even if it's knowing what skill goals to aim for.

Thank you in advance, your guides have been and still are much appreciated.

For now, I know I will be adding Infernal Cry. It is perfect warcry for the build.

With 2H getting buffed (especially axes), the damage will definitely be better.

Now I just hope that the chicken axe is 1 of the 50 uniques that are getting a buff in 3.11. It is about time.
Any estimate how cheap or more likely expensive Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe will be in 3.11? Few days into League, whenever I get to high enough level with my slow as hell leveling pace.

It's 10-20c in Standard for 6-socket but that doesn't tell anything about the price few days into League where there is most clearly going to be a lot of demand for melee weapons.

It doesn't have to be 6-socket though, just something you can throw your Jeweller's Orbs into.
Last edited by dragothica on Jun 17, 2020, 9:07:42 AM
"
dragothica wrote:
Any estimate how cheap or more likely expensive Ngamahu's Flame Abyssal Axe will be in 3.11? Few days into League, whenever I get to high enough level with my slow as hell leveling pace.

It's 10-20c in Standard for 6-socket but that doesn't tell anything about the price few days into League where there is most clearly going to be a lot of demand for melee weapons.

It doesn't have to be 6-socket though, just something you can throw your Jeweller's Orbs into.

In Delirium, Ngamahu was only a few chaos at start of league. In Harvest, I am expecting it to be around 10 to 20 in first few days before it falls off to 1 chaos.

Btw, Ngamahu will be going legacy just like Starforge. You probably want to keep at least a well rolled one for collection.

P.S. I am still in the process of updating the guide. Lots of changes to the build as Xoph's Blood is no longer a required item for non Chieftain ascendancy. Will update here again when the guide is 3.11 ready.
"
kira1414 wrote:

In Delirium, Ngamahu was only a few chaos at start of league. In Harvest, I am expecting it to be around 10 to 20 in first few days before it falls off to 1 chaos.

Btw, Ngamahu will be going legacy just like Starforge. You probably want to keep at least a well rolled one for collection.

P.S. I am still in the process of updating the guide. Lots of changes to the build as Xoph's Blood is no longer a required item for non Chieftain ascendancy. Will update here again when the guide is 3.11 ready.

Thank you for quick reply and keeping up the guide. So a Legacy Item is an item which has "Legacy Stats" and future versions of this item will have new, balanced (nerfed) stats? Do we know when this chance will happen, now with the beginning of Harvest League or sometime in the future?

Legacy version will still be available in Harvest League and be used by this build/guide, though?
Last edited by dragothica on Jun 17, 2020, 11:02:50 AM
I am really enjoying this build and want to use for league start. That said, I am getting wrecked by bosses. Otherwise mapping is easy. Am I missing anything big?

https://pastebin.com/ngnLL1TT
Last edited by buckr49 on Jun 17, 2020, 11:55:40 AM
thx for your update 3.11 build.

Let's go for your Tectonic slam build.thank a lot!
Last edited by absolutisme on Jun 17, 2020, 8:33:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info