[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

"
SST is going to be the way to go with EF and Slower Projectiles. I haven't tried, but maybe regular Spectral throw for double dipping damage? To use any other skill, you'll need to change your gear set-up in someway like a bow in 2nd slot while losing bonuses from shield and passives, or a weapon with base damage and lose stats from Shaped weapon.

I am not worried about the damage I just thought we can't do the split phase because our projectiles will hit the mirror add. Didn't try it myself though. I hardly ever do uber atziri I am sure there is a relatively easy way arround that if it is a problem with SST.
Regular spectral throw should work I guess. Will try it in normal atziri.
Thanks!
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
I am not worried about the damage I just thought we can't do the split phase because our projectiles will hit the mirror add. Didn't try it myself though. I hardly ever do uber atziri I am sure there is a relatively easy way arround that if it is a problem with SST.
Thanks!

I looked up the phases and I assume you mean the reflect damage? You could try Elementalist instead of Slayer or Raider for elemental reflect immunity and only taking the 10% physical reflect if Raider/Elementalist. Pure physical with slayer physical reflect immune is also an option, but far less damage.
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Thanks!

did normal atziri a couple of times and the reflect isn't a problem as long as you don't have chain or fork anywhere. meaning slower projectiles + single dps dagger works fine even in splitphase. the shield explosion hasn't that much range.

didn't do alluring abyss though, but i don't think the ranges are any different.
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
"
tsunamikun wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Thanks!

did normal atziri a couple of times and the reflect isn't a problem as long as you don't have chain or fork anywhere. meaning slower projectiles + single dps dagger works fine even in splitphase. the shield explosion hasn't that much range.

didn't do alluring abyss though, but i don't think the ranges are any different.

If regular atziri mirror didn't kill you, then uber won't either. Yes, you shouldn't have any sources of chain/fork anywhere in the skill when you do bosses. It's inefficient anyway. What I do is I stand in the middle of the split phase, and I always attack the one with the blue light since it's the easiest to see.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
Is there any skill we can switch to for uber atziri? Maybe with a relatively cheap mainhand unique or something?

SST is going to be the way to go with EF and Slower Projectiles. I haven't tried, but maybe regular Spectral throw for double dipping damage? To use any other skill, you'll need to change your gear set-up in someway like a bow in 2nd slot while losing bonuses from shield and passives, or a weapon with base damage and lose stats from Shaped weapon.

"
MBata wrote:
I don't know if this has been asked, but is there a tree that considers lvl90 to be done?

I guess i am asking which 10 nodes i can cut out of either of the two suggested trees.

Really depends on your budget and gear set-up. If your budget is low and you don't have much crit on gear, I'd skip Assassination, Heartseeker, and the 3 crit multi for 8 points. Aspect of the Lynx for another 4 points, and Precise Interception bypass (1 point) nets 3 more points.

"
Blockaden wrote:
i have just switch over from slayer to elementist kind of fun still need a https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Inpulsa%27s_Broken_Heart and still not sure just how to run it =) but trying to go for trible might of the meek

Sell it and get something better. The AoE range is pretty low and low damage, so it just adds HP and damage after shock. Elder armor with crit chance, HP, and resists will offer a lot more damage. There are other unique armors that also add a lot more damage than Inpulsa's will, like Loreweave.

Thanks for answering questions Blackdeath! You the man! Been busy IRL lately.
Last edited by Ahfack on Apr 4, 2018, 11:02:42 AM
"
blackdeath101 wrote:
Really depends on your budget and gear set-up. If your budget is low and you don't have much crit on gear, I'd skip Assassination, Heartseeker, and the 3 crit multi for 8 points. Aspect of the Lynx for another 4 points, and Precise Interception bypass (1 point) nets 3 more points.

What would be considered a good crit amount for this skill to be considered decent enough to get by with? Or, to the point of the quoted info, you should skip those passives if you don't have X amount of crit on SST in the character panel?

Loving this build overall though. Some good info coming through here recently that are making me consider switching to Elementalist and trying Maim.
"
Dheim wrote:
"
blackdeath101 wrote:

What would be considered a good crit amount for this skill to be considered decent enough to get by with? Or, to the point of the quoted info, you should skip those passives if you don't have X amount of crit on SST in the character panel?

Loving this build overall though. Some good info coming through here recently that are making me consider switching to Elementalist and trying Maim.

I think a lot of it comes down to personal preference until min/maxing around 85+. But I've seen a lot of people get crit multi around level 40 when their crit chance is pretty much base. I usually aim for around 20-30% crit chance pre-Diamond before I start pumping more crit multi. I don't want burst, I want consistency. But it varies too because if you have single or double Might of the Meek, those crit multi's start becoming better than some keystones (provided crit chance is decent).

For leveling, it fully depends on gear. If you have some sick leveling gear, you can skip a lot of the offensive/defensive nodes and focus on the stuff you are lacking. I started this build as league starter, so good leveling gear was too expensive to be worth it, so I pumped a lot into defensive nodes to survive and bought cheap upgrades as I could afford them. Grabbed damage, constitution, resists, and then continued down and around to Golem's Blood and Vitality Void. Some people went to the right off Scion first, but this was my first Scion and I didn't understand Ascendancy until later. I then continued around to Winter Spirit to pair with Hrim gloves for more elemental damage. Then worked my way up for Finesse, Primal Spirit, the accuracy nodes, and then more life/damage depending on gear. No need to work on Ranger starting until you start focusing on Ranger start ascendancy (I saved that until 4th, not everyone did). Depending on budget and market, work in the 1-3 point jewels when worth it. IE: 2 points for 20% dmg vs 3 points for 25% damage and 100 HP @ 20 chaos.
Which is better a 5 link Lioneye's Vision, 5 link Belly, or 6 link Rare?
6l rare
Hi,

thanks for the build, it´s really fun to play.
I am farming t9/10 at the moment and wonder what you consider upgrading first to cary me further?
Stygian vise, a rare amulett or rings..... or something completely diffrent?

Keep up your great work
Cheers
Gore

....excuse my english ^^

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info