[3.2] Captain Americlast - Scion Spectral Shield Throw

what do you guys think of shield charge vs whirlwing blade? isnt it faster to use?
"
toadmagicmush wrote:
what do you guys think of shield charge vs whirlwing blade? isnt it faster to use?

Personal preference. A lot of people find shield charge clunky to use. Pretty sure more people use whirling blades, but shield charge is fine to use.
How am I supposed to level as scion? I just got the ascendancy but Obv I still cant put points into raider????

I cant pick path of the ranger till merciless??

EDIT: Ok i just find out what to do...
Last edited by Moritsuna on Apr 16, 2018, 12:12:14 AM
Can you do a shaper run without 5000 ex gear?
would I rather use a 5link belly of the beast or switch to a rare 6 link later? until one day I can afford more lol this is for BHC
"
sakuramoo wrote:
would I rather use a 5link belly of the beast or switch to a rare 6 link later? until one day I can afford more lol this is for BHC

Unlock your characters. If you already have 5L Belly and have resists balanced with Hrimburn and good other slots, then leave it for 6L Belly or 6L Elder crit/HP/resists. But if you don't have it yet or need more resists, I'd go with 6L rare depending on HC prices.
Hi there, i just recently did a 100% respec to try out your build (also my improvised build was shit)
Only lvl 55 at the moment, so still very much in leveling phase, and while this is feeling better i still feel like im lacking some clear speed.
With Hatred + Herald of Ice im only at 3,7k dps, and my clear speed mostly comes from Spirit Burst.
Also i feel like im not attacking fast at all (2 shield throws/sec), but maybe that normal with this skillbuild, and im just used to fast 1h meele spells.
So all in all, my question is, am i skilled right for taking this char through the rest of the acts, and to get to mapping?
If you guys got any tips, ill gladly take em :)
now this is how u use sst!

nice build and guide.

Last edited by JoOnky on Apr 22, 2018, 5:03:13 PM
Hi there,
I'm trying your build but I can't find where I have made some mistakes...
1) I'm always without mana, can shoot 5/6 SST and I'm dry;
2) You use a Chain but a GMPS isn't better?

I'm just level 41 but cheking the passive tree I can't grasp where the mana problem is solved

Thank you for your time.
"
Figowiz wrote:
Hi there,
I'm trying your build but I can't find where I have made some mistakes...
1) I'm always without mana, can shoot 5/6 SST and I'm dry;
2) You use a Chain but a GMPS isn't better?

I'm just level 41 but cheking the passive tree I can't grasp where the mana problem is solved

Thank you for your time.

Unlock your char tab

GMP only effects the shards, not the initial throw. Chain is better so it bounces off the 1st enemy and hits 2 more enemies.

Spectral shield throw, much like it's predecessor spectral throw, is brutal with the mana cost. You must get a good amount of mana leech (duelist mana leech node by vitality void, or grab Essence Sap) and consistently hit enemies.
🎆🎆 www.youtube.com/c/Ahfack
🎆🎆 NEW #1 LLRF Helm -> 30% MORE|25CON|25BURN|-12fire|352es
🎆🎆 #1 Phys/Impale Leg 70% Multi Amulet + #1 Phys Rings!
🎆🎆 ^^Free 7L Fortify Cyclone!
🎆🎆 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/534134

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info