Enough mice can kill a wolf.

Could someone refresh me on the difference between a keystone and a notable.

Keystone has the big border right? Like blood magic, iron reflexes, eldritch battery, acrobatics, etc.

Then a notable is like the biggest node in a cluster? Like wrecking ball, or claws of the magpie or something?
double post - please delete
Last edited by MBata on Feb 23, 2018, 3:16:26 PM
Life wheel next to scion just got much better. Might be worthwhile to squeeze out some reduced reservation or inc curse effect as well.

Interesting!
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
MBata wrote:
Could someone refresh me on the difference between a keystone and a notable.

Keystone has the big border right? Like blood magic, iron reflexes, eldritch battery, acrobatics, etc.

Then a notable is like the biggest node in a cluster? Like wrecking ball, or claws of the magpie or something?

Correct.

Non-notable skill:

Notable passive:

Keystone passive:

Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 23, 2018, 3:19:13 PM
"
Mokihiki wrote:
Life wheel next to scion just got much better. Might be worthwhile to squeeze out some reduced reservation or inc curse effect as well.

Interesting!

10% increased life. A regular rare jewel can give 7%, plus 2-3 other bonuses.
This will certainly be used with the scion crit multi cluster. That multi plus attack speed or spell damage will get real juicy.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
Mokihiki wrote:

Interesting!

10% increased life. A regular rare jewel can give 7%, plus 2-3 other bonuses.
Hmm, yeah.. >_>
Using two brings the gain up to 23%/2 = 11.5% per jewel (+ a bit of regen and res). Not super amazing.

Still, makes me re-evaluate every cluster which will be fun for a bit.
My supporter items: Victario's Charity and The Forsaken
"
D3izhistory wrote:
first new item i have seen in a long time that actually will be used, GJ

keep in mind that the radius is large people. this jewel is awesome imo
I got a fever and the only prescription, is more cowbell!
looks op as fk on first glance. gonna have to check the tree to see what it will actually give in certain places but on first glance that looks absurdly powerful no?

Maybe im wrong, lets go take a look....
so if im reading this right it gives 50% more to horrible nodes, does nothing to keystones and disables any notables in the radius. wow thats bad.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info