Enough mice can kill a wolf.

Bring it!
SSF since ~OB
"
DeltaWing wrote:
Does the effect stack with more jewels influencing the same tree node?

Yes, it will. As any "increased" modifier it stacks additively, so if you have two of these jewels affecting a node, that node gets 100% increased effect.
2 might of the meek total added stats: 13% attack speed, 37% crit mult, 8% all resists (18% - 10% of notable lost), +20 str, 0.7% life regen, +10 maximun life, 20% inc life, +5 dex, 6% move speed, 10% melee physical damage.

left and botton of scion.

In my opinion its way better then 2 rare jewels.

*and u can still go and get more good things like double block nodes.
Last edited by HoockBr on Feb 24, 2018, 1:19:06 PM
"
HoockBr wrote:
2 might of the meek total added stats: 13% attack speed, 37% crit mult, 8% all resists (18% - 10% of notable lost), +20 str, 0.7% life regen, +10 maximun life, 20% inc life, +5 dex, 6% move speed, 10% melee physical damage.

Yeah, but this requires investing 20+ points in minor nodes. You'd be better off pathing to other parts of the tree to get strong notables from there.
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
HoockBr wrote:

Yeah, but this requires investing 20+ points in minor nodes. You'd be better off pathing to other parts of the tree to get strong notables from there.

It's great when you go Scion and then pick a new starting position for all your other skill picks. You're not going to lose any of the immediate notables and gain all the boosts from Jewels. Gladiator/Juggernaut Ascendant with dual Meeks going to be the tankiest tank?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"
"
suszterpatt wrote:
"
HoockBr wrote:

when u go scion its worth going out attack speed to harrier and getting the jewel, coming out the resist to get the jewel + life wheel and taking the crit + aoe nodes if youre aoe crit anyway, even without this.
Last edited by Snorkle_uk on Feb 24, 2018, 2:23:23 PM
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

"
Draegnarrr wrote:

It only gets you those things if your actually pathing out through that area, like you get 9% all res unless you were just pathing out of the bottom in which case you get -1%, on my PoB both nodes close enough to the health in scion cover the notable so you lose 1.5% life (can test with life > mana jewel).

check the pic above, youre not gonna touch any notable ud take on a scion. Youd build that and then go "path of X" and the rest of your tree will start from another classes start, like path of ranger and just build a ranger tree out from there.

Your getting constitution so your not gaining any life, you might gain a tiny bit of efficiency with one then taking small nodes in the scion area while using the start as X class, but that depends entirely on the pathing for that build as well.

Like I get what everyones saying but for myself personally this is a very tough sell and a jewel like this always will be as if it was balanced any other way it'd just be mandatory.
Last edited by Draegnarrr on Feb 24, 2018, 2:55:36 PM
I think it's hard to draw any conclusions without seeing a complete build incorporating the thing. 2-3 on a Scion looks like it could be solid for a melee build but it's really going to come down to very specific opportunity cost stuff.
Better be a pretty sick/old wolf. I doubt it's ever happened in the real world.
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
Better be a pretty sick/old wolf. I doubt it's ever happened in the real world.

Can you fit a mouse into a 12 gauge shell?
"Into the Labyrinth!
left step, right step, step step, left left.
Into the Labyrinth!"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info