Guess Im doing a totem build.

"
gandhar0 wrote:
Four AW-Totem Oni-Goroshi Hierophant with an attack with added fire damage to proc the Oni-ignite more consistently.
As attack i would use Cyclone to clear trash mobs and place more than two totem only on bosses or other bullet-spongy mobs.

I can´t decide wether that´s a really good or really stupid idea.
Would the totems be affected by her Embrace ? I guess that Hierophants Power Charge Generation
kind of synergizes with Onigoroshi, but other than that I can´t think of a solid way to build this.
Mainly bc Idk if AW gets the perks of her Embrace.
+2 totems is basically a 50% MORE damage multiplier in spell builds, and how is that comparing for warchiefs is chieftan going to be overshadowed once again?

"
BossOfThisGym wrote:
+2 totems is basically a 50% MORE damage multiplier in spell builds, and how is that comparing for warchiefs is chieftan going to be overshadowed once again?

Chieftain will at least still have fire invulnerability so it'll still be king for RF Totems, but I can't really see any other scenario where Heiro is worse. Maybe for a "safe" Ancestral Warchief lab farmer since Chieftain gives you taunt on your totems and life leech on their damage, but even then as long as you're comfortable with the mechanics of the Izaro fight then Heiro is still probably better.
Yes, after this announcement I was thinking the same thoughts.

I was actually going to run a 3 or 4 totem SRS build I've been casually planning for 3.2, but now with these changes, I'll be running a regular totem build. Just need to choose the spell or totem type. Hmmmm.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▒▒▒▒░░░░░ cipher_nemo ░░░░░▒▒▒▒ │ Waggro Level: ♠○○○○ │ 1244
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Last edited by cipher_nemo on Feb 21, 2018, 9:06:12 AM
I was planning on doing another necro spectre build but never played hiero due to the downsides before.
A quad totem glacial cascade MoM build looks really tempting. Tanky with crazy damage...
Maybe even frostbolt totems but i think for bosses glacial cascade will be way better.
So i was thinking to do 100% phys to fire warchief totem chieftain but now that they revealed hierophant i dont know what to do...

4 totem hiero without conversion or chieftain with 100% phys to fire?
"
lurker14ownz wrote:
I was planning on doing another necro spectre build but never played hiero due to the downsides before.
A quad totem glacial cascade MoM build looks really tempting. Tanky with crazy damage...
Maybe even frostbolt totems but i think for bosses glacial cascade will be way better.

This was exactly my thought. Get 40% damage taken from mana and free power charges. Like you said itll melt bosses and still have respectable map clear to due the sheer volume of totems.
People are getting way too specific for this... we have no idea what the patch notes will bring about. Glacial Cascade might be castrated. Spark might be buffed. We don't know yet.
Well, I've started the last.....4 leagues with an AW totem berserker build. What I DO know for certain is that I will be starting this league with a Hiero totem build, spell to be determined based on meta and/or memes. I've always wanted to make a successful spark build but I am thinking glacial cascade. But Sire of Shards spark is intriguing.......
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
People are getting way too specific for this... we have no idea what the patch notes will bring about. Glacial Cascade might be castrated. Spark might be buffed. We don't know yet.

While not incorrect I dont think GC is something on the nerf train. The only meta GC build is mines and it would be a shame for them to nerf the entire skill rather than rebalnce one outlier build.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info