Guess Im doing a totem build.

"
lurker14ownz wrote:
The best part is hiero will get good damage and can stack alot of life regen alongside mind over matter.

Looking at it more this is true. You can choose raw damage with arcane surge or free power and endur charges with tankiness from mini MoM. It at least gives hardcore more options or even SC people like me who like tankiness.
Last edited by gladiatorpie on Feb 20, 2018, 10:11:53 PM
6 totem with tukohama fortress and soul mantle... nice lah.
fuck hiero but hello assassin
With 6 totems available you can even make room for that decoy totem to be safe vs Izaro
was thinking of an old fashioned, 4 totem spork build

dual Apep's and the new Doedre fated gloves. Totem-spark-fork-added Chaos. should not be too hard to get 500ish chaos damage on hit. Maybe throw on a Gloomfang for extra chaos and a +1 chain.
Imo totem seem fun until i play totem then i reroll xD. but 4% flat crit chance on assasin wtf
Guess I'll start Bestiary as Templar, in SSF HC Hiero now looks even more solid...
"Metas rotate all the time, eventually the developers will buff melee"
PoE 2013-2018
"
gladiatorpie wrote:
I like the idea of 5-6 frostbolt totems melting my fps.

But seriosuly those buffs are sweet. The only thing I might be worried about is the arcane surge nodes seeming almost mandatory.

I took a hierophant to lvl 95 on my first league when i started playing PoE, i can tell you that you won't need arcane surge nodes at all unless you want to go selfcast or tri totem without ancestral bond so you can leech with a selfcast ability. You only really need a freeze immune flask when it comes to ele ailments, and arcane surge, well. I was getting it really easy by selfcasting curse with a low lvl arcane surge attached to it, it's the best thing to do while your totems kill everything. Also it will be really easy to maintain charges due to the massive 50% chance when placing a totem, and on kill. For the most part, pursuit of faith + ritual of awakening + conviction of power + divine guidance/illuminated devotion will be the way to go for totem builds. If you want more mana for MoM (HC safe) then divine guidance u pick the other for damage. The last arcane surge node is not needed at all unless you are selfcast.

I just worry what it will be like to have totems destroy all monsters while you try to capture them with your char LOL.
"In this game you're just a cow being milked, not a human being entertained" - Kiss_Me_Quick
Last edited by IIPheXII on Feb 21, 2018, 3:26:10 AM
Just when I was planning to get that lvl 90 HC achiev, sweetness.
Second-class poe gamer
Four AW-Totem Oni-Goroshi Hierophant with an attack with added fire damage to proc the Oni-ignite more consistently.
As attack i would use Cyclone to clear trash mobs and place more than two totem only on bosses or other bullet-spongy mobs.

Masterpiece of 3.16 lore
"A mysterious figure appears out of nowhere, trying to escape from something you can't see. She hands you a rusty-looking device called the Blood Crucible and urges you to implant it into your body."

Only usable with Ethanol Flasks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info