Uoykai wrote:
Wanna see Vaal arc Deadeye Builds :D
41 chain :D 410% more damage :D

Arc isnt a projectile

:(
"

Wanna see Vaal arc Deadeye Builds :D
41 chain :D 410% more damage :D

That's the equivalent of 420 vaal sparks on each of 2 monsters if it chains perfectly between them. Too bad you can't retain vaal souls in the elder arena, otherwise you could instantly kill the uber elder + shaper :).
"
TeamSlayer23 wrote:
Regarding Deadeye - am I missing something here or does Tailwind not seem that strong? My reasoning is that it's a more multiplier. Let's say that the average character has 50% movespeed on gear/passives. A 10% more multiplier from Tailwind would only actually be the same as a 5% increase to movemenspeed right? 50% x 1.1 = 55%. This is worse than the Raider's flat 10% for the 4 point phasing thing. The only time when this scales to being better than a 10% node is if you have 100% movespeed, which won't be the case most of the time.

I guess it does help significantly with attack speed (since it makes you 'faster'), but when you're running around one shotting most of the screen does 10% more attack speed really matter all that much?

Remember the base :)

50% increased move = 150% move speed. 10% more means 150% plus 15% = 165%.

200% inc move = 300% move speed. 10% more means 330% total.

So it's pretty good. Also, it can get to 20% more speed, if you've used enough skills recently.
It's a shame..
I waited two leagues to see what you'd do with Elementalist and it's a disappointing result.
I haven't touched this class since the original Elemental Conflux was removed and honestly that was the only thing I loved about it. Other classes had more power, other classes had more utility, but elemental conflux gave the most satisfying feeling with awesome visuals whenever something melted to prolif.

Since the changes golemancer has been the only viable option for this class, and now instead of improving the weak points of the ascendancy you buffed the already viable golemancer option, leaving the much anticipated remainder of the class to suffer and rot.

Feelsbadman. All I wanted for christmas was Elementalist
Ign: Shaavu
Last edited by shaazu on Feb 26, 2018, 10:26:12 PM
Two years of playing necro, the weakest class of all and now we are even weaker. Seriously, is GGG actually playing their game or how is it possible that the Elementalist is now a better summoner than the actual necro?

In the past, we could take zombie node, spectre node and aura node. Uber lab was not doable, so we were stuck with these three. In future, we can only take two of these nodes, as they are too spread out now.

Our damage and our resistances will be lower, which means we have even less a chance to enter red maps, as it wasn´t already hard enough...
Most fun part is, instead of actually giving our zombies a few survival skills, they remain unchanged and will just die as always, but a bit quicker since the aura node is gone. Atziri just melts our Zombies, so do most boss encounters. You gave golems immunity, something our zombies needed as well.

Unless you reworked the passives, this is just hard to understand. If we were some OP class, like wanderer and Co. a class that cleans maps in 60 seconds, has shaper on farm and so on... but we were nothing like that. We were stuck in low tier red maps and yet we had to be nerfed...

I was used to play one of the weakest classes in the game, but that you make it even weaker is just crazy.
Last edited by Ygidua on Feb 26, 2018, 11:07:13 PM
"
shaazu wrote:
It's a shame..
I waited two leagues to see what you'd do with Elementalist and it's a disappointing result.
I haven't touched this class since the original Elemental Conflux was removed and honestly that was the only thing I loved about it. Other classes had more power, other classes had more utility, but elemental conflux gave the most satisfying feeling with awesome visuals whenever something melted to prolif.

Since the changes golemancer has been the only viable option for this class, and now instead of improving the weak points of the ascendancy you buffed the already viable golemancer option, leaving the much anticipated remainder of the class to suffer and rot.

25% elemental pen...

You couldnt ask for more.

It's the equivalent of a +more dmg.
Last edited by Xehnas on Feb 26, 2018, 10:34:01 PM
Needing to pick up Pendulum of destruction to unlock Mastermind of discord really hurts. Can you fix that pathing? That change alone would make certain builds a lot more viable, a lot of builds don't benefit from the increased AoE of pendulum and over all its a very weak node. That or swap pendulum with beacon of ruin, so self cast can pick up paragon of calamity, mastermind if discord, shaper of desolation and beacon of ruin. Right now you can't which really hurts and I think is the source of a lot of frustration when trying to think up a decent build.
Last edited by trystan140 on Feb 26, 2018, 10:39:04 PM
"
Xehnas wrote:
"
shaazu wrote:
It's a shame..

25% elemental pen...

You couldnt ask for more.

It's the equivalent of a +more dmg.

Inquisitor has 100% elemental pen on a common condition. Gated behind a relevant notable.

Elementalist has 25% elemental pen that if you are fire is attached to mildly obnoxious condition. Gated behind a relatively weak, uninteresting notable.

They got some neat golem summoning things... for reasons.

It seems like we should ask for more.
More bs on kill effects.
Wan'na kill me? Do it faster!
"
Ygidua wrote:
Two years of playing necro, the weakest class of all and now we are even weaker. Seriously, is GGG actually playing their game or how is it possible that the Elementalist is now a better summoner than the actual necro?

In the past, we could take zombie node, spectre node and aura node. Uber lab was not doable, so we were stuck with these three. In future, we can only take two of these nodes, as they are too spread out now.

Our damage and our resistances will be lower, which means we have even less a chance to enter red maps, as it wasn´t already hard enough...
Most fun part is, instead of actually giving our zombies a few survival skills, they remain unchanged and will just die as always, but a bit quicker since the aura node is gone. Atziri just melts our Zombies, so do most boss encounters. You gave golems immunity, something our zombies needed as well.

Unless you reworked the passives, this is just hard to understand. If we were some OP class, like wanderer and Co. a class that cleans maps in 60 seconds, has shaper on farm and so on... but we were nothing like that. We were stuck in low tier red maps and yet we had to be nerfed...

I was used to play one of the weakest classes in the game, but that you make it even weaker is just crazy.

Are we playing the same necro...

The ascendancy that constantly has really high representation in all leagues...

I need some of whatever you are smoking.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info