Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

I see change in zerker degen dmg in a pic , what about chieftain cant see changes to what was shoed before?
so in reddit i can read that there are some slight changes...

but which changes ? do i have to compare now for myself or is it possible that the announced changes are named ?

transparency ! transparency ?
Last edited by Zirpe on Feb 25, 2018, 5:49:20 PM
Man nobody wants to play with this gain something for x out of y seconds BS. You kept it for elementalist and added it to chieftain.

But that's GGG, absolutely incapable of stepping on their pride a little bit and getting rid of their bad ideas.
Last edited by drake1666 on Feb 25, 2018, 6:02:00 PM
exactly..

The only reason something as stupid as that would work, is if it was beneficial for each one.

5 seconds of this, but then 5 seconds of that.. both would have to be USEFUL.

Or shorten the time, so it's averaged out a bit more...
Waiting for Gladiator!
Fucking Slayer changes destroy my build. Hiding "leech doesn't end at full life" behind bleed immunity....

Hate you guys
Last edited by TheRealTuna on Feb 25, 2018, 7:18:57 PM
I like the new elementalist. Now I can have one of every golem, and be immune to ailemts. But I have I use for an ice golem and wear the elder belt already. :P

Seriously though, I'll pretty much use the same nodes as before, but I may drop pendulum of destruction to pick up beacon of ruin. I'm still going to use Paragon, Shaper, and Liege. The leech and immunity to reflect on Paragon just takes a node I already liked and makes it S tier.

The Avatar change is great, but I currently don't use heralds. I might have to work one in and forgo Shaper of Desolation.

If I didn't use golems at all I'd have an easier choice, also way more jewel slots, gem slots, and most of my hotbar empty. But without them I'd just have storm burst, and that would be quite trying.
"
TheRealTuna wrote:
Fucking slayer changes destroy my build. Shitty company
/

Aaaaw did the poor little kid lose his OP AS FUCK / broken slayer build?

Stop crying over these amazing balance changes and tweaks of ascendancies..

More viable options now, more build options too, and not a particular ascandancy *cough* slayer *cough* that outshines everything else cause of recent leech changes..

Quit the game if you don't like it.
the best part is the naming of the picture files, made me lol wagonofpancakes
"
BeyondSenses wrote:
"
TheRealTuna wrote:
Fucking slayer changes destroy my build. Shitty company
/

Aaaaw did the poor little kid lose his OP AS FUCK / broken slayer build?

Stop crying over these amazing balance changes and tweaks of ascendancies..

More viable options now, more build options too, and not a particular ascandancy *cough* slayer *cough* that outshines everything else cause of recent leech changes..

Quit the game if you don't like it.

Not broken at all, just fun

Makes it way harder to utilize red trail + golden rule. Just fucks their own item design

I actually wanted slayer to be worse because it was already too strong...and in fact, I want them to nerf the class further by removing bleed immunity altogether so this combo can still be used, but this change just destroys the build altogether

On top of that, these "balance changes" just make Slayer even stronger with their normal builds. Every node was effectively improved. So how is making slayer even stronger than it was an "amazing balance change" when you already complain that they were too strong to begin with?

but keep white-knighting its ok, keep riding that fat ggg dick!!
Last edited by TheRealTuna on Feb 25, 2018, 7:35:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info