Development Manifesto: Ascendancy Changes

not sure. im also waiting for some update this weekend... i think there was mention that BEX would release an update that included 4 unique beastiary items.
"
untilspot wrote:
"
Xerise wrote:

Not sure where you got that Idea. Immune to crits during boss fights? that isnt my idea of glass cannon, with a high EVA dodge build, that's basically ensuring you cant eat a crit and get one-shot.


How many bossfights there where u are alone with boss? just think about it


izaro atziri shaper breachlords...
"
captainhector wrote:
"
untilspot wrote:
"
Xerise wrote:

Not sure where you got that Idea. Immune to crits during boss fights? that isnt my idea of glass cannon, with a high EVA dodge build, that's basically ensuring you cant eat a crit and get one-shot.


How many bossfights there where u are alone with boss? just think about it


izaro atziri shaper breachlords...


most map bosses could be argued.. since adds die as soon as you attack, hopefully.

so most of the time you SHOULD be alone
Batman and Robin.jpg I see what you did there ggg very sneaky. :) Hamburger is another good one lol. Also remove the extra img format garbage in the link it breaks it.
Last edited by Aqua_Dragon on Feb 25, 2018, 4:45:52 PM
The Berserker
"
404 Not Found
nginx/1.8.1
Last edited by DivineChampion on Feb 25, 2018, 4:38:33 PM

Anyone think Chieftain RF or zerker RF could be good ?

chieftain node can give fire leech as life but another make physical damage converted to fire damage its useless for rf right? with unafected by ignite i can't do the rf ?

and zerker with rage make attack damage better its work for rf too ? and 100% of damage leeched as life work for rf or no?


thanks dude for your help !
Why does Elementalist have more branches to choose from than other classes?

Is that intended?
Carry on my waypoint son, there'll be peace when maps are done.
Lay your portal gem to rest, don't you die no more.

'Cause it's a bitter sweet symphony this league.
Try to make maps meet, you're a slave to the meta, then you leave.
"
Xavathos wrote:
Why does Elementalist have more branches to choose from than other classes?

Is that intended?


Yes. Same happend with Hiero - he has 14 nodes too. Also they stated it somewhere , that some ascendancies will have 7 big nodes. I think its in Bex post and its like this : This is the first of several Ascendancy Classes we are showing that now has seven notable passives in its tree.
Last edited by AbyssOfManus on Feb 25, 2018, 5:14:54 PM
"
jordan02 wrote:

Anyone think Chieftain RF or zerker RF could be good ?

chieftain node can give fire leech as life but another make physical damage converted to fire damage its useless for rf right? with unafected by ignite i can't do the rf ?

and zerker with rage make attack damage better its work for rf too ? and 100% of damage leeched as life work for rf or no?


thanks dude for your help !

RF dont hit you or enemies,so it cannot ignite(RF just applies burn,without "igniting") and also cannot leech life or mana.
Last edited by Wraeklaster on Feb 25, 2018, 5:26:22 PM
Berserker link is broken, it won't load. Also for Elementalist I think #7 and #8 are reversed
Last edited by Kiitsune_ on Feb 25, 2018, 5:29:48 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info