Berserker nerf in 3.2

"
Haadd wrote:

Edit 02/26

So the degen got reduced to 0,1, which translates in -10% life per second, which is manageable. Also we got 6% increased attack speed on a minor node, instead of 14% armour.

Berserker probably won't be meta, but at least will be playable

I call this bullshit.
Have you ever played with vulnerability and blood rage? That sums up to less than 10% loss per second and it is THE reason #1 for being oneshot.

Berserks should sacrifice defence (resists, armor..evasion, dodge...) but not LIFE. Who ever came up with that idea has no clue what a berserk actually is meant to be.
"
IamLoco wrote:
"
Haadd wrote:

Edit 02/26

So the degen got reduced to 0,1, which translates in -10% life per second, which is manageable. Also we got 6% increased attack speed on a minor node, instead of 14% armour.

Berserker probably won't be meta, but at least will be playable

I call this bullshit.
Have you ever played with vulnerability and blood rage? That sums up to less than 10% loss per second and it is THE reason #1 for being oneshot.

Berserks should sacrifice defence (resists, armor..evasion, dodge...) but not LIFE. Who ever came up with that idea has no clue what a berserk actually is meant to be.

I agree man, I'm not exactly happy with it, but I guess it's what we will get for now.
"
Aetherium wrote:
I dont see myself playing melee berserker in 3.2, 40% more dmg in exchange for 10% degen and 10% increased damage taken, whereas champion will give you 30% more dmg, also gets stun immunity like berserker and 1k armor and 1k eva. The buffs gained from adrenaline are nearly identical to berserker, except for having no downside of degen. Aka you lose 10% more multiplier in exchange for tankiness. Berserker is just plain worse than champion in every single melee selfattack scenario. Not to mention than champion can act as support as the 30% more multiplier from champion applies to every single party member

Dunno about you but Champion looks cooler than Slayer now. I'll definitely build a crit champion
https://youtu.be/6mUzoDTFEY0
Zerker in my imagination
Strong in damage, speed but trade off with defensive abilities
Last edited by dtk92892 on Feb 26, 2018, 8:55:18 AM
"
dtk92892 wrote:
https://youtu.be/6mUzoDTFEY0
Zerker in my imagination
Strong in damage, speed but trade off with defensive abilities

I imagine something more like Guts on the berserker armor. Insane damage, insane speed, but increased damage taken (by the armor itself, in the case.
Last edited by Haadd on Feb 26, 2018, 4:09:21 PM
Zerker is dead. In GGG's typical fashion way overnerfed. Jugg is new master race.

And LOL about no caster zerkers. That was only reason to play him anyway after VP nerf (or bloodseeker) Now no reason besides bloodseeker if that doesnt get wrecked.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Feb 28, 2018, 2:57:10 PM
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Zerker is dead. In GGG's typical fashion way overnerfed. Jugg is new master race.

And LOL about no caster zerkers. That was only reason to play him anyway after VP nerf (or bloodseeker) Now no reason besides bloodseeker if that doesnt get wrecked.

... implying JUGG wasn't already the best choice.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info