Berserker nerf in 3.2

With this change, you just go Pain Reaver, Cloaked in Savagery and don't give a fuck with rage then everything will be fine
I really hope GGG do something with Cloaked in Savagery to end the stupid of this op class
"
cuocdoitan wrote:
With this change, you just go Pain Reaver, Cloaked in Savagery and don't give a fuck with rage then everything will be fine
I really hope GGG do something with Cloaked in Savagery to end the stupid of this op class

HAHAHAHA nice one, mate
"
cuocdoitan wrote:

LOL wtf

It's nowhere near the most played class this league. I don't know how you came to that conclusion.
We're all just walkin' through this darkness on our own.
Because of no more zerker casters my guess is berserker will be around 2%-3% played on their statistics.
This is primarily because why go berserker when you can go chieftan, duelist, champion, etc. Even if the rage was a 5% degen it has a build up mechanic(start slow, end fast) which many dont like.
Last edited by lurker14ownz on Feb 21, 2018, 7:21:11 AM
No more caster just because the leech node changed from "damage" to "attack" ? The core node Cloaked in Savagery is still there, 100% DAMAGE leeched as life, not attack damage, what make you a berserker caster is still there
"
cuocdoitan wrote:
No more caster just because the leech node changed from "damage" to "attack" ? The core node Cloaked in Savagery is still there, 100% DAMAGE leeched as life, not attack damage, what make you a berserker caster is still there

you have to take a savage hit to get that leech, and without VP 100% damage leeched as life is like a troll number to trap noobs with as any kind of actual build caps their leech rate out with 1% lol.

Basically since VP got changed the 1% mana/life leech node was better than cloaked in savagery.
You need to leech when you get hit and lose life, and most of the time, hits you taken are savage hit. Damage of monster in poe is something you can never make it light
Last edited by cuocdoitan on Feb 21, 2018, 7:48:02 AM
Cloaked in Savagery should be changed, since Vaal Pact change broke the synergy with it, and I'm almost sure the Devs don't want an ascendency node to be able only to work with an unique, in the case "Bloodseeker".

In that case, increased leech max rate or double life regen would be more acceptable (a good way to deal with the rage degen btw, which would make the choice more interesting)

For now, please don't call Cloaked in Savagery or Berserker OP, you clearly don't have a clue on what you're talking about.
Last edited by Haadd on Feb 21, 2018, 8:13:54 AM
"
Haadd wrote:

For now, please don't call Cloaked in Savagery or Berserker OP, you clearly don't have a clue on what you're talking about.

Well yeah...you're right. I just mad at how berserk can easily leech with spells even after nerfed.
But the way you say as if instant leech is something something regular? With the basic leech mechanic, instant leech itself is unique and VP + Cloaked in Savagery make it regular. So for now, please don't use that unregular thinking as if it's regular. You just know about the past and suppose that "it should be like this"
"
cuocdoitan wrote:
"
Haadd wrote:

Well yeah...you're right. I just mad at how berserk can easily leech with spells even after nerfed.
But the way you say as if instant leech is something something regular? With the basic leech mechanic, instant leech itself is unique and VP + Cloaked in Savagery make it regular. So for now, please don't use that unregular thinking as if it's regular. You just know about the past and suppose that "it should be like this"

I never saw any sense in berserker casting spell, IMO it can be obliterated... Berserker is melee attacker and that's it.

About Cloaked in Savagery + VP in the old days I liked it and didn't find it OP at all. The idea was being able to withstand heavy damage and still attacking, which is very "berserker like", it fit the thematic well, with reasonable downsides: get stunned in the middle of a pack: dead, Labyrinth traps: deadly.

Now Cloaked in Savagery is useless, since the 100% damage leeched as life is not necessary, apart from the whole instant leech concept. So yeah, it's not overpowered at all in its current state.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info