BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

How can i improve my character?
i cant regen more life than the dps of the RF without vitality rune, and i'm taking a burst of damage sometimes, i'm a new player in the game and idk how to improve the build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tortolla/characters
Last edited by tortolla on Dec 15, 2018, 12:24:02 AM
"
tortolla wrote:
How can i inprove my character?
i cant regen more life than the dps of the RF without vitality rune, and i'm taking a burst of damage sometimes, i'm a new player in the game and idk how to improve the build
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/tortolla/characters

Hey

you need a higher level purity of fire ( level 20)

Add lvl 20 stone Golem in place of combustion

Remove controlled destruction from the 6l and add multi totem support

that should help a little, make sure your totems are deployed in combat wwhile you high rf on to get 4% life regen.

you should aim for +2 gems in shield + lvl 21 purity of fire.

If you need more regen, unspec from some totem nodes and go to the Spritual aid cluster left side of the templar tree for %1 regen
For those struggling with Regen when using righteous fire, consider using this ring and putting lvl 21 Purity of Fire in it

Ill try it out!
Last edited by vpollas on Dec 15, 2018, 4:21:29 AM
Is it possible to sustain RF with lvl 21 purity of fire ?
I've been searching for the shield with +2 lvl but there are none of them for sale .

Also if im running 6-L lightning coil should i use Purity Of Lightning lvl 21 instead of Purity of Ice ?

Thanks
███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░░░▄█▄░▄█▄░░
█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░░░▀█████▀░░
█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░░░░░▀█▀░░░░
Hey thanks for the build, working on it currently, and I have a question, would a 6l loreweave fit into this build? There is no damage mitigation on it but provides decent ele damage, max resistance cap etc..
Hey guys, first off - love the build! I'm a bit of a noob, but im learning. This build melts mostly everything, I feel like I've made some kind of mistake with gearing maybe?

Anyways, I got a bit lucky and bought what I thought were a few "upgrades" - helmet and 6l armour. Ever since switching that gear, it seems like my single target is way down for some reason? I've tried troubleshooting this myself, and the only answer I could come up with is my gems are too low-level?

Could anyone check my character out and see if there are any improvements to be made?
how do you remove bleeding effects with the flasks in the pastebin build?
Hello! New-ish player trying to understand this build, becuase it looks really interesting. But I had a question.

Is the idea with EE to hit them with Orb of Storms to reduce fire resistance? But doesn't righteous fire always hit them with fire and swap EE to increase fire resistance?
Hello again,

Got that ring you mentioned above, and it worked wonders ty!

Now i can sustain RF, but now another question comes up. Do you use RF on bosses? Because it seems to take up most of my regen, and i feel like im lacking alot of regen at bosses when its on.

Ty in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info