BuildOfTheWeek [3.5] Righteous Fire Scorching Ray Totems - Uber Elder ✓ HC ✓ Budget ✓ Starter ✓

"
Synthetica_ wrote:
"
Some_Day wrote:
My current gear @ lvl 86: Still poor as I don't have much time to play:

I noticed you don't have 2 Ruby Flask here but said above that the other guy should. Is that because he has less regen than you and you don't need it?

Because he has less regen, I am using immortal flesh which gives me ton of regen. I plan to corrupt it for +1 endurance charges. And take endurance charges on tree and remove immmortal call. For a total of 6 endurance charges. 24% Physical mitigation, which means I don't need lightning coil.
can anyone comment on how this build compares to using rf totems instead of self cast rf?

Also how does dps and map clear speed compare to low life RF builds? I know this build has lower budget requirement and less survival than ll rf
you can just shield charge all map and cast few SR totems on the way, but RF will mostly do all white, blue mobs trash clear. Bosses just melt under 3x SR totems + RF. I'm lvl 74 and i just steamroll maps. Most of my staff is just junk but still it's really efficiant and most expensive shit was essensed gloves. They turned out be junk but it's fine since i have capped all my res. Here's my stuff:

Are the Increased Burning Damage nodes (i.e. Holy Fire cluster) for our RF or also for SR totems?

I ask because SR totem DPS tooltip does not change with those nodes.
"Embrace the darkness"
Last edited by jerkan7 on Mar 10, 2018, 3:36:05 AM
Hi there !
Like the idea of the endurances charges and the double Pyre rings but don't you loose too much life ?
I don't feel very tanky at the moment. I have a good regen but i feel squishy and i don't do enough damage in my opinion (gems aren't max either)
(i clean red maps atm but i die quite often at t13+ maps)

This is my build atm : https://pastebin.com/1RiPY09y

Spoiler

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my health goes down quickly when I activate Righteous Fire. I have right around 4,000 health but for some reason my life regen is only 500. My fire resist is 82%. Can someone please take a look at my character and let me know why I can't run Righteous Fire and how to fix that problem? If it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nendren/characters?characterName=Nen_OnFire
Last edited by nendren on Mar 10, 2018, 6:34:09 AM
"
nendren wrote:
I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong, but my health goes down quickly when I activate Righteous Fire. I have right around 4,000 health but for some reason my life regen is only 500. My fire resist is 82%. Can someone please take a look at my character and let me know why I can't run Righteous Fire and how to fix that problem? If it's not too much trouble. Thanks.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/nendren/characters?characterName=Nen_OnFire

u need purity of fire 20lvl and amulet with regen
"
Kekkyu wrote:
Hi there !
Like the idea of the endurances charges and the double Pyre rings but don't you loose too much life ?
I don't feel very tanky at the moment. I have a good regen but i feel squishy and i don't do enough damage in my opinion (gems aren't max either)
(i clean red maps atm but i die quite often at t13+ maps)

This is my build atm : https://pastebin.com/1RiPY09y

Spoiler

I plan to replace pyre rings with Opal rings, how can you feel less tanky you have good gear. I am lvl 87 on HC so I am tanky enough
Hey man, first of all thx for the guide, it has been really helpful and your build feels rreally good and fun.

I dont really have much experience with mapping and the end-game of the game, so Im indecisive about what should I upgrade first in my build. I want to upgrade the chest for a belly or buy a marble amulet, but both are somewhat expensive. Also the jewels price blowed my mind.
And about the marble amulet, do you feel like the added + %fire dmg is worth it or should i just focus on life and resistances( and dexterity )

Spoiler

Any tips will be appreciated.
Last edited by Oznerqt on Mar 10, 2018, 10:33:20 AM
"
jerkan7 wrote:
Are the Increased Burning Damage nodes (i.e. Holy Fire cluster) for our RF or also for SR totems?

I ask because SR totem DPS tooltip does not change with those nodes.

Nervemind. SR tooltip is in the description (hovering with the mouse)
"Embrace the darkness"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info