The Elder is too hard

5.7 hp and got hit one slam oh wow its too hard.
i'm quit.
Last edited by motorz on Feb 11, 2018, 2:31:39 AM
Last bumped on Feb 21, 2018, 8:49:50 AM
Can I have your stuff?
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

Wow mate... just wow

I can't attack you cause of forum rules, but this is just low. Guy is struggling with the game and end game content and you act like some trade channel shark.

Aren't you like some dev or something? I've seen you post, but now I'm having seconds thoughts about the quality of some of your input.
Last edited by kto9 on Feb 11, 2018, 7:38:40 AM
"
kto9 wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

Wow mate... just wow

I can't attack you cause of forum rules, but this is just low. Guy is struggling with the game and end game content and you act like some trade channel shark.

Aren't you like some dev or something? I've seen you post, but now I'm having seconds thoughts about the quality of some of your input.

I havent noticed OP asking for help of any kind. He just wanted to rant with typical childish "I quit" remark, because his sub-optimal glass cannon build cant beat the second toughest boss in game. What are we supposed to say to that?
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Feb 11, 2018, 7:53:27 AM
"
motorz wrote:
i'm quit.

btw sunder only uses main mand
"
kto9 wrote:
"
Abdiel_Kavash wrote:
Can I have your stuff?

Wow mate... just wow

Haha no, I wish. I am not a dev or anybody special, as you can see by the lack of different background on my forum posts.

But if being angry at me would make you feel better, please PM me. I promise to keep it between the two of us.

Oh, and I think you may have missed the joke.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Feb 11, 2018, 1:50:25 PM
"
motorz wrote:
i'm quit.

If you don't you may be interested in this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyjKIj-6TEU
5,7k effective life is too low for hardcore imo.
And here i'm thinking elder is too easy for his position... Tedious and somewhat slow fight, down him in like 1-2 second, then wait for this shaper shit to be over with, just to smash him down in another second..
You just wasted 3 seconds reading this.
"
Tian_Yihao wrote:
And here i'm thinking elder is too easy for his position... Tedious and somewhat slow fight, down him in like 1-2 second, then wait for this shaper shit to be over with, just to smash him down in another second..
elder fight is definitely far easier than shaper or Uber atziri, as well as almost any guardian fight with damage mods.

it's actually a bit disappointing considering how he was supposed to be another pinnacle of endgame if you get him in t15s...well,maybe the datamined Uber elder will serve that purpose
i just ran into elder for my first time, i've seen some bullshit boss encounters in my day, most of them in this game heh. but this is the most retarded so far.

lucky for me i stopped caring about ever hitting lvl 100 so can just smash my head into this dumb ass shit a few times and get lucky eventually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info