Development Manifesto: Abyss League Integration

"
Just Don't add Abyss stuff into core game, this will ruin the game!
GGG just listen us just once!

that will never happen, they do not care what the players think.
"
"
Just Don't add Abyss stuff into core game, this will ruin the game!
GGG just listen us just once!

that will never happen, they do not care what the players think.

now that you've said it...
Bah who cares the top crafters already got there hands on Stygian Belts in Standard/Hardcore first week into league, From jus ripping from hardcore to base leagues. Thats the only thing that should change you shouldnt be able to jus kill yourself so u can bring a league specific item/unique early into Standard, That item should somehow be voided until the league that it belongs to ends. Then you can fuck with it if it was implemented.
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
Last edited by xPiranha on Feb 7, 2018, 5:16:38 PM
"
Velari wrote:
Really? At least Abyss wasn't a technical trainwreck like Breach, but basically just terrible league mechanics have been kept around lately. Another thing to outright skip unless there's a challenge related to it. Which there will be. Sigh.
Atleast breach didnt make u back track once u started a abyss once that shit started cracking backwards im like fuck....
I started the hoho movement.

Moderators are absurd.
I vastly prefer a mechanic that actually works over one that is janky and rickety in various ways.

That, and I really don't understand people's obsession with clear speed to begin with, much less that a little bit of backtracking is an issue, especially if the game is spamming experience, Abyss Jewels, and Vises at you every second of the way.
I dont like abyss, i was expecting to have it gone next league and something new.
RIP path of exile 04/12/2017.
i hope you change da way.
I was played Abyss I don't see anything bad in abyss league ... maybe more fun, more things to upgrade ... Game evolving and people who don't understand it can leave.

Let's turn tables ... If you are new player in PoE at this moment game can be more interesting with abyss added to standard if start at standard league, and in my opinion game offer more for newbies 80% of my friends from real life who starting playing in Path of exile with me accidentaly started play on standard because they think about other leagues they must become harder than standard...Second thing - enemies watching what happend in path of exile every single day and they learn how to kill this game ... and creating game mix like Diablo 3 + PoE ... PoE must have more and more inside!

Did you know this words :"I kick 4 act and game is bored..."

We are experienced players we are adapting ourselfs to changes. But new players need action no boring game must evolving it's only one solution.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info