Development Manifesto: Abyss League Integration

"Abyss unique chances have been flattened and 2 socket uniques will be easier to get"

Can we get clarification on whether this is only with the integration? Or will this apply to the existing league in a patch prior?
Legacy was BETTER than this SHIT Abyss League but nothing from Legacy come to standard game, and I dont see many player like this last league, so its bullshit!
...If It Bleeds We Can Kill It...
I said it few times already and almost every league:

Dont add every league specific mechanics into the core!
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:

Ignore this guy we like them.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Gj GGG. I really like the changes! Maybe the abyss belts should drop corrupted ?
Really liked this thread. Good choice keeping abyss content and pushing it to the late game. Would hate to see all the awesome abyss content being vanished after 3.1. The abyss depths, lichs, unique items, jewels, bets, was a very funny league and I'm really glad you added it to the core game. Thanks!
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 6, 2018, 10:06:32 PM
"
unlucky_child wrote:

LOL dude really? why?

The game just gets bigger and bigger when they add more things to the core game. I actually feel bad they didn't added Cadiro/perandus league content and others like legacy league, leaguestones being added to the core game would fix all end-game problems we always had.

More and more content to the core game is the only way to make the game interesting and less boring.

Ignore this guy GGG, 95% of players LOVE things being added to core game. :)
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 6, 2018, 10:09:39 PM
"
iharderages wrote:
Gj GGG. I really like the changes! Maybe the abyss belts should drop corrupted ?

lol no way, corrupted items can't be crafted. The drop rate will be rare, so whenever you get it you want try craft something decent. You're no longer dropping 10 belts every map and hoping for a random good roll. You'll have to craft something good with c/alts/augs/regal/ex. Be ready!
All I ever do is delay,
The end of the road
And my end....
Last edited by imLuCaSsS on Feb 6, 2018, 10:08:22 PM
Awesome!
Honestly, I can't say how relieved I am to see this.

I know there's an argument to be made for people who think this "deletes" alot of belts and jewels, but I honestly probably couldn't agree with any of them.

Rare Belts and jewels were boring before Abyss, this league was a very welcomed breath of fresh air for me that opened up the build possibilities and in general the removal of the psuedo-exclusivity of decent rare jewels from the hands of Eternal farmers who already profit enough on enchants, is pretty welcome to me, mostly because I'm not one who completely enjoys farming Eternal labs. I enjoy doing them once per character as they present a fun challenge, but anything after that just isn't my cup of tea.

And It just feels good to see Abysses, and even if the spawn rates are low, I've never spent so many Alteration orbs on this game in my time playing so I don't think I'll mind throwing them all on the Abyss Jewels and Vises I find in future leagues. It brings the fun back for crafting, that's the same idea with Shaped and Elder items, too, I think. I really like this revival of the craft.

Thanks for an amazing league, GGG.
Last edited by Do_odle on Feb 6, 2018, 11:47:16 PM
Really? At least Abyss wasn't a technical trainwreck like Breach, but basically just terrible league mechanics have been kept around lately. Another thing to outright skip unless there's a challenge related to it. Which there will be. Sigh.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info