Abyss Content Integration

Great to see it come into permanent game. I hope you will be able to roll abyss on Zana aswell. This and breach has been the leagues i enjoyed the most and played the most
While I really enjoyed Abyss as a league, as afore mentioned by others too, the league drops were pretty bad in Abyss. Yea I got my super duper op helm, also got a few lich fights and played around with a few nice abyss jewels. But it was nothing like harbinger nor breach for that matter. I feel this league was in general unrewarding and not such an awesome addition like those 2 for example. Nevertheless, it wasn't a bad league or anything like it all, it just felt that lich fights were a bit rare, drops were also a bit meh. Also, not on topic, but please GGG, GIVE US SOME NEW FORM OF DEFENSIVE MECHANICS FOR CASTERS, I beg of you. Or any new defensive mechanic in general. Would appreciate it. Thank you!
Good league, good game, but it;s for people with status "no life" Normal player who works and have family, don;t have chance to achive high level. Last league i found only one ! epic legend like Kaom's Heart in this leaque nothing worth. Why ? because i play only 2-3 h a day so i don't have chance.
Change it GGG !!! give more fun to normal players.
P.s sorry for my English.
Content starving players ( lich / 2 sockets items etc ) so that they are forced to play longer = successfull league ! gj ggg you figured it out ! yay .

Harbinger gets zero integration except for annulment and yet full mechanics of this overpowered everything gets pushed .
chaotic neutral
Good that they implement this into the game but what about the league. I`ve been playing 10-14hours/day for the last 2months and i had 5 Abyssal Depths with only stygian spires in them. How the f am i supposed to get the challenges done? Same with the echo shrine.. cmon ggg - give me something
Last edited by SeriousLus on Feb 7, 2018, 7:48:54 AM
in all topic always cry same ppls.

i understand when cry ppls which donate to GGG ... but those who not. Why you cry? it is free game.

if here will be no mtx, skins, etc... then poe will be closed. or developers should eat trees, grass ... etc.

i remember time when poe had no loot filters, no breachers etc etc, and it was still not shitty game.

atm here so much things to do ... about mtx for league. Why they should be good like donation ones? Why then donate if u can get same free.

if poe will bring us some Runewords like in d2 + fix some useless skill then it will be game of the rpg games.

company name Grinding Gear Games. Why u wonder about grind idontknow lol.

also would be good add some merc :D

and some maps from diablo 2. like Throne with Conviction Souls etc and dolls xD

good league.
"
nubmoj wrote:
Content starving players ( lich / 2 sockets items etc ) so that they are forced to play longer = successfull league ! gj ggg you figured it out ! yay .

Harbinger gets zero integration except for annulment and yet full mechanics of this overpowered everything gets pushed .

While a bit cynical, I can definitely see how one could come to that conclusion. Heck I even somewhat agree.
Never gonna do those A-cracks anyways. About 15-16 days playing time in total and had 14 lich encounters. 13 in sc and 1 in HC. And never got 2 socket items.

I disliked this league way more than garbinger. I really hope that next one will be better and more balanced.
Last edited by PastorI on Feb 7, 2018, 7:53:53 AM
Thanks for the information. I think the league essentially ended once the nerfs were in effect on the eyes and abysses. Do what you want with them now that I no longer see anything from abysses worth keeping. It makes me mad that you would put so much effort into a league to just nerf the fun out of it. Just why can't I have a build and gear that is not nerfed? I'm so tired of it. Chris you said if you balanced the game all at once we would all leave??? Well I'm a bit discouraged, but thank you for the two/three weeks abyss could drop good drops. Also can we have end game challenges for people who work full time jobs and support a family? I'm tired of the challenges I know I don't have time to complete. I know I'm a casual player nowadays. 2-5 hours a day during the week and 6-10 hours a day on weekends.
Last edited by jscobeetoo on Feb 7, 2018, 7:55:57 AM
also ggg

pls nerf LLRF managuards.

it is not normal thats they have 15k+ es and 50k+ armor.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info