helm with 2 soc - 10 ex

gloves with 1 soc - 15ex
gloves with 2 soc - 30ex

boots with 1 soc -20ex
boots with 2 soc- 50ex

chest with 1 soc - 50ex
chest with 2 soc - 80ex

STD stygian vise shaper/elder belts price - for sure will start at 50ex+

WTB all shaped/elder stygian vise belts (5c each^^)

Nice one ggg, great you making the content (not) reachable for all just like in the league
YES I support the game, NO I don't agree with many GGG decisions

Lab still sucks balls.

I miss Zana already.
Last edited by Miazga on Feb 7, 2018, 4:54:13 AM
"
Nishrek wrote:
"
Areophany wrote:
Now if everyone has them the overall power of all attack builds increases -> leading to eventual buffs to enemies. You are then at the same place as before but locked into a very specific item for your glove slot.

Of course in that case it is a moronic move. If they want to buff enemies because "overall powercreep", it would be better if noew content wasn't integrated at all.

Overall Powercreep isn't the issue. Stygian Vises already do that but at least they offer options (more than regular belts) so this is actually nice. The problem with Tombfists is the power over almost every other pair of gloves. It limits choice by being necessary for attack builds.
Last edited by Areophany on Feb 7, 2018, 4:53:45 AM
Normal jewels need a buff then though, they're severely outclassed by abyss jewels.
Maybe continue to add possible tiers or even affixes for higher itemlevels and making it impossible to get an abyss jewel and belt of an itemlevel higher than 84 to drop can balance that.
"
Miazga wrote:
new price for abysal items in the upcoming league:

Helm with 1 soc - 5ex
helm with 2 soc - 10 ex

gloves with 1 soc - 15ex
gloves with 2 soc - 30ex

boots with 1 soc -20ex
boots with 2 soc- 50ex

chest with 1 soc - 50ex
chest with 2 soc - 80ex

STD stygian vise shaper/elder belts price - for sure will start at 50ex+

WTB all shaped/elder stygian vise belts (5c each^^)

Nice one ggg, great you making the content (not) reachable for all just like in the league

Quote GGG: We have flattened the odds of the two liches and the unique chances to make the rarest items similar in availability to how they were during Abyss league.

Doubt Prices will go up as high as you said. Especially mid league at least 1 socket Tombfists and Lightpoachers should be available to nearly everyone.
"
Normal jewels need a buff then though, they're severely outclassed by abyss jewels.
Maybe continue to add possible tiers or even affixes for higher itemlevels and making it impossible to get an abyss jewel and belt of an itemlevel higher than 84 to drop can balance that.

While they are very powerful for a lot of builds, so are regular jewels with the right mods. Double crit multi + as is affordable and more damage for crit builds for example. I used regular jewels in almost every build this league. Don't think Abyssal Jewels need a nerf (a very small one maybe).

Edit: Don't get me wrong. They are very powerful for some builds but not for every build. They therefor just make new builds viable / better, increasing overall variety of viable builds -> see Mathil's Brightbeak Sunder or Sire of Shards Spectral Throw.
Last edited by Areophany on Feb 7, 2018, 5:02:43 AM
I'm so unhappy with this. Keeping abyss jewels and stygian vise is totally not what i expected, i hope you take a step back and consider it again.
And it wasnt even a decent league but u mentioned it as one of the best league. This is funny, forcing players to run maps that we dont wanna run at all over and over again didnt make it a fun league to play. I dont even mention the abyss lich spawn rate. The thing is no matter how u design the new league we gonna play it even though we wont like it, cuz the game is overall satisfying and no other competetor game exists for now.
RIP all other belt bases in endgame :/ I hope they at least get a level requirement of 85+
overall shitty decision as usual from the design team. This is like no change at all. GGG just cuts the quantity to raise the market price / accessibility (for SSF). The part thing till maps is a really good choice to be honest - good job.

In my opinion abyss was one of the most unfunniest/annoying leagues i played in my whole poe life (yea i just mean the abyss thing - not the game itself).

My suggestion is to remove rare stygian belts, make abyss as zana mod and only allow abyss jewels in unique items (so the unique stygian belt stays in the game) also rebalance/nerf the abyss uniques especially helm and gloves.
Last edited by grustardo on Feb 7, 2018, 5:07:44 AM
"
Freyr_SWH wrote:
This is funny, forcing players to run maps that we dont wanna run at all over and over again didnt make it a fun league to play

What do you mean? Abyssal Depths?

"
Skyyofficial wrote:
RIP all other belt bases in endgame :/ I hope they at least get a level requirement of 85+

Don't think that is a bad thing. Stygian Vises are just more interesting. (also Stygian Vises can't be Shaper or Elder Belts in 3.2)
I thought at best they just gonna nerf the rewards and make it 10% like breaches, but this is the best solution you could come up with.
Thank you GGG for being awesome!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info