Having a talented girlfriend is a hidden talent! Who knew?

Just passing by.

Peace,

-Boem-
Last edited by SunL4D2 on Feb 3, 2018, 6:54:20 AM
hey guys how's it going kripparrian here

Peace,

-Boem-
GGG banning all political discussion shortly after getting acquired by China is a weird coincidence.
Wow, dumpstered to Off Topic.

Yeowch. Truth hurts, huh, GGG?

If these girlfriends are also PoE players, why not post the submissions on their accounts, rather than their boyfriends?

Hm.

I saw the girl doing a sketch today and immediately suggested that she add tentacles and big, round anime eyes so that I could submit it as Elder-chan.

...she'll never know how serious I was...

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Feb 3, 2018, 8:33:26 AM
"
If these girlfriends are also PoE players, why not post the submissions on their accounts, rather than their boyfriends?
Sharia law.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
Foxfirega wrote:
I'm just glad the husbando can't abuse my talents for stuff like this, particularly since my only real talents are over-analyzing things to death, mashing buttons, and being a charming arse.

While I'm 100% sure there is a way to monetize this particular set of skills, I'm not entirely sure winning a talent competition with them is in the deck. Or that it'd be an entirely legal proposition.

...sure as heck can't use my cooking or art skills. Not if you want survivors anyway.

If you have any video editing skills - a mashup of firestorm and a burnt dinner could be amusing.
PoE Origins - Piety's story http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2081910
I always wanted a class or character in a game with an ineptitude with cooking so extreme it becomes their primary weapon. I'm sure there are examples in anime (where lethal cooking is a well-established trope but usually a source of shame or embarrassment) and probably some books but I've not seen it in a game. Sort of like an accidental or even reluctant expert poisoner.
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info