Having a talented girlfriend is a hidden talent! Who knew?

Apparently not GGG.

Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
Last bumped on Feb 3, 2018, 8:08:48 PM
Did you 6-link her though? And does she use hidden potential?

Peace,

-Boem-
Freedom is not worth having if it does not include the freedom to make mistakes
I've never hidden the fact that I feel my girl is super talented at what she does. Or that she mostly feels disdain when it comes to PoE and its community.

And like any good goddess, she's always been 6-linked. :)
Warhammer 40k Inquisitor: where shotgunning is not only not nerfed, it is deeply encouraged.

Dogma > Souls, but they're masterworks all. You can't go wrong.

I was right about PoE2 needing to be a separate, new game. It was really obvious.
I'm confused what thread this even is? Is this the alternate reality where I_NO and The_Scourge switch places?

Peace,

-Boem-
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
Last edited by Kiss_Me_Quick on Feb 2, 2018, 7:39:42 PM
Well we have hung out :3

Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Well we have hung out :3

I'm hung as well. I hope I won't start making such confusing threads soon : (
Uploaded an awesome Exsanguinate Freeze Explosion build on the forums - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3508506
I would just like to weigh in that I have no idea what this thread is about, or where it is going.

But I would like to add that my waifu is also 6 linked and it cost more than 1500 fuses.

Peace,

-Boem-
man this is a cringey thread
"Life isn't a problem to solve but a reality to experience." - Frank Herbert
----------------------------------------
Is this a "hey guise I have a girlfriend" thread?
"
suszterpatt wrote:
Is this a "hey guise I have a girlfriend" thread?

So do I!

(She goes to another school, you wouldn’t know her.)
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info