New Microtransactions - Celestial Righteous Fire, new Cloaks and more!

Where is my Clockwork Golem?!!?!
"
Vorthaz wrote:
What's that song playing in the pirate gear videos? I don't believe I've ever heard that one before D:

Lol same searching all off POE sound files not finding anything using VisualGGPK2 to find anything but nothing... prob this is some beta file i don't know (i'm stupid)
I misread and thought it said a Jagger cloak! ROFL
Censored.
Hi Bex!

Serious question

Are there plans to improve head attachments?

I mean, you can only have 1 and it clearly doesnt make sense most of the time not being able to, in example, wear Fiery eyes because you already have Horns/Wings...

You even made false advertisement for harbinger using multiple head attachment and you guys never answered to the questions when it got spotted

"

In the picture we see,

1) Eyes

2) crown

3) Lunaris circlet

So Lunaris circlet being there means the crown nor the eye replace the helmet, therefor both are attachment

Does this mean you guys at GGG finally decided to allow us to use multiple helmet attachment?

ZiggyD is the Labyrinth of streamers, some like it, some dont, but GGG will make sure to push it down ur throat to make you like it
Last edited by Sexcalibure on Jan 30, 2018, 6:58:21 PM
RF MTX when I'm already done with the league ;_; insta buy if I even think about RF in 3.2
Ok... I can’t keep up with mtx anymore D:
IGN: JerleNecroDD/JerleNecroRuthless
Harvest is the BEST league EVER. Deterministic crafting ftw.
How will POE2 and POE coexist?
Ok, I admit that Celestial RF is pretty badass.
Not exactly my favorite skill in the world, but sure I'll take it.

Now if only Barrage would get any MTX at all. Love the mechanics, hate the visuals.
we need new volatile dead MTX! MOAR LAG
you sure are busy cranking out mtx while not fixing all the issues in the game with performance, crashes and balancing. yes, "hurr durr designers are not developers" and "herp derp free game". i bet next league it will be "3 supporter packs, 10 new mtx" and "oh, we improved the realism of candle light in the hideout" that noone cares about.
Celestial Righteous Fire sounded terrible... it looks fantastic! Cloaks all look nice. Err... new character models soon? The new headgear all bring attention to the face - not the best move currently.
“Please understand that imposing strong negative views regarding our team on to other players when you are representing our most helpful forum posters is not appropriate.” — GGG 2022

----

I'm not 'Sarno' on Discord. I don't know who that is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info