New Microtransactions - Celestial Righteous Fire, new Cloaks and more!

I'll nitpick a little compared to the others; while the main effect of the RF skin is amazing, I think it clashes a bit with using the base color for the parts that are always there for RF. Maybe if it had a different "edge" effect, like maybe a golden tone Shaper-style?

Either way, the whole celestial floor effect is pretty amazing. Seriously, there needs to be more cosmetics that make use of it. (still waiting on a celestial cloak, BTW!)
Rufalius, hybrid Aura/Arc/Mana Guardian | Hemorae, TS Raider | Wuru, Ele Hit Wand Trickster
"
Pirokator wrote:
"
Vorthaz wrote:
What's that song playing in the pirate gear videos? I don't believe I've ever heard that one before D:

Lol same searching all off POE sound files not finding anything using VisualGGPK2 to find anything but nothing... prob this is some beta file i don't know (i'm stupid)

its part of the brine king battle theme
2 bad act 6+ ost is not released yet
Hey GGG, how about some Frost Blades alternate skill effects for a change? Purple, Demonic, Ebony, Radiant, Gore, Golden and Verdant would all be interesting choices IMO.
Celtic Woman - Tír na nÓg
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW1mh7U6-U
Everyone at GGG is sitting around a table

Person 1: "So we need a new gimmick for this game, any ideas?"

Person 2: "Just take the background of Starforge and put it on Everything?"

Person 3: "Seriously?"

Person 2: "I know, it was a pretty lazy id...."

Person 1: "Jesus ...it's like you're just printing money. Brilliant!"
when we can buy the breach-wings as mtx ? pleeaase
"
PSYnonym wrote:
when we can buy the breach-wings as mtx ? pleeaase

If you mean breachlord wings - never. They was a reward from 36 challenges in Breach league.

E = mc^(OMG)/wtf
how can one suck so hard at creating actual goodlooking mtx, [Removed by Support] ... from GGG
Last edited by Al_GGG on Feb 1, 2018, 3:19:51 PM
I was looking forward to that RF MTX for quite a few weeks since they were leaked. But i stopped playing RF with the watchers eye nerf :-/
IGN - Xukai

Mirror Service - /1046531
Wow, first you nerf the build enabling item for RF builds, Rise of the Phoenix, and then you release this? Either you didn't think this through, GGG or you're just testing people's masochism levels.
Thx alot or the Celestial RF, looks really grast with the Eclipse Armor, now we need a matching Shieldskin like Magna Eclipsis ;-)
Last edited by Ibrox on Feb 2, 2018, 4:15:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info