[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

I was working on my own frostblades MF version and came to this guide for some ideas, with just a few gear changes you can MF farm with this easily. If anyone is interested I'll finish up buying some gear and post a PoB and a video of it farming a shaped T15 or something.
"
Fiver wrote:
"
ogsober wrote:
Hey!
I just bought 2 abyss socket tombfist as an upgrade and i vaaled my old ones.

ELE WEAKNESS ON HIT!! ;D

BUT: i do not see an increase in damage vs shaper/elder in path of building :(

edit: and i do not gain power charges anymore. do i need +1 curse amu now? or how do i get my power charges back?

My idea with getting Ele weakness on gloves is to remove both assassins mark and frostbite. You already have a permanent debuff with that. Yes you don't get power charges, but do you really need them? You're not gonna be generating them on bosses anyway.
But with ele weakness on hit you have 100% uptime on your debuff. That's worth a lot more than powercharges when you are clearing. :)

When you look at the dps in PoB, make sure you deactivate all the other curses in the skill page.

I got the +1 curse amu, a really nice one in my opinion and now i get the other benefits of assasins mark. the increased damage from critical strikes and the higher chance to crit on cursed enemies. my build is kind of finished now. improvements would be very expensive min maxing things..

Last edited by ogsober on Apr 6, 2018, 3:51:26 AM
hi! I'm interested in trying your build but I only have a budget of 5ex. do you think I can do decently with that until I can upgrade? sorry if this is a stupid question, this is my first league :p thanks!

edit: forgot to mention that I already have a Lycosidae and some rings/amulet with good resists and elemental damage
Last edited by joanDark5 on Apr 6, 2018, 2:24:05 PM
"
hi! I'm interested in trying your build but I only have a budget of 5ex. do you think I can do decently with that until I can upgrade? sorry if this is a stupid question, this is my first league :p thanks!

edit: forgot to mention that I already have a Lycosidae and some rings/amulet with good resists and elemental damage

yeah it's good enough to get started, this was my league starter and i've done just fine.
i notice that you aren't running the curse on hit set up on your gear and you don't have the elemental weakness on hit either, could you explain when i should be dropping/interchanging those? Or do i only not use the setup against bossing?
Hey! I've been following your build for quite some time and I've fallen in love with it~!
Every step of the way there has seemed to be a very clear upgrade with solid character development.
I seemed to have got stuck and not sure what to do. A new claw seems to be worth 10+ ex for an upgrade and when I put it into PoB it's only maybe a 5% increase, suggestions on what I can do to help increase my dps or life?
"
Akrud wrote:
Hey! I've been following your build for quite some time and I've fallen in love with it~!
Every step of the way there has seemed to be a very clear upgrade with solid character development.
I seemed to have got stuck and not sure what to do. A new claw seems to be worth 10+ ex for an upgrade and when I put it into PoB it's only maybe a 5% increase, suggestions on what I can do to help increase my dps or life?

Some things you could do next are:

fix that health flask, you want instant life
fix your chest, that one is useless to you really. You need like 2k evasion.
Drop chalice for a taste of hate
darkray vectors with +1 frenzy charge corrupt
Get some opal rings.

That should bring your dmg and evasion up ^^

Hi, you said to run 2x Fight for survival gem, so you need to put second one on top of blood drinker,but you in yours passive skill took intellect way instead of dexterity way so you not have 40 dexterity in radius?
"
temudzin wrote:
Hi, you said to run 2x Fight for survival gem, so you need to put second one on top of blood drinker,but you in yours passive skill took intellect way instead of dexterity way so you not have 40 dexterity in radius?

Doesn't need to be allocated in radius, just in radius. Read things in this game very carefully, they usually do what they say to the letter.
"
grodzirra wrote:
i notice that you aren't running the curse on hit set up on your gear and you don't have the elemental weakness on hit either, could you explain when i should be dropping/interchanging those? Or do i only not use the setup against bossing?

I don't feel that I need the clearspeed I get from the assassin's mark power charges, so I prioritized other stuff instead. Everything dies immediately anyway, except bosses.
But against bosses I won't apply assassin's mark anyway.

I don't have the ele weakness on hit yet, because I haven't been trying hard enough to get one, but I really should. It's just me being lazy.

Even if you have or don't have ele weakness setup, you can have the cwdt - frostbite - frost bomb combo against bosses.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info