[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

Maybe this has been covered somewhere in this thread but the thread is 290 pages long! This is a great build but I am now working on the jewels and using the Pastebin link and am wondering how do you get a Medium jewel in the Large Jewel socket spot on the tree?

Update to this - Since I could not socket my medium jewel with cold conduction and storm rider in the large jewel socket, I got a large jewel with feed the fury, smite the weak, and drive the destruction and then used my medium jewel. Taking feed the fury, smite the weak, and drive the destruction (cost an extra 7 skills points to go this route) sky rocketed my dps more so than any other 7 passives could. Curious why you dont use this set up in your build?
Last edited by Oakbow on Aug 15, 2020, 7:28:22 PM
very detailed explanation sir
Last edited by nana3abg on Aug 16, 2020, 10:24:10 AM
Love this guide, great stuff. Random question - do you think it makes sense to run awakened cold pen instead of ruthless? Also, let’s say we don’t want to run lethal pride. Is there another way to pick up intimidate without crafting hunter gloves? Thanks ✌️
Also, if we were to do hunter/warlord spiked gloves with intimidate, would you go for +1 frenzy or 30% increased melee damage? I’m guessing frenzy but just wanted to be sure, ty!
"
stEasy clap wrote:
Love this guide, great stuff. Random question - do you think it makes sense to run awakened cold pen instead of ruthless? Also, let’s say we don’t want to run lethal pride. Is there another way to pick up intimidate without crafting hunter gloves? Thanks ✌️

u need to remember the lethal is for strength and awa melee phys gives intimidate aswell.
Yes, but where would we run Awakened Melee Phys? In the 6L?
"
stEasy clap wrote:
Yes, but where would we run Awakened Melee Phys? In the 6L?

hmm in the POB he skips Hypothermia https://pastebin.com/f08HfM55 (thats the POB from the first site)
Thanks, what about cold pen? Can get enough elsewhere that I am missing?
So if we get... 70% cold pen from the two fight for survivals, 10% from the amulet - prolly a bad question but should we try to hit 100%?
"
stEasy clap wrote:
So if we get... 70% cold pen from the two fight for survivals, 10% from the amulet - prolly a bad question but should we try to hit 100%?

There are a lot of good sources for Cold Pen.
Claws, Watcher's Eye, Cluster Jewels, etc.

Stacking Cold Pen obviously hits a cap at some point, but from what I've noticed so far, it seems to be effective even when you have it on all of the above mentioned.

Don't panic.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info