[3.15] Fivers Frost Blades Raider (Outdated)

"
bishop61rus wrote:
As a league starter this bild even could not deal with Dominus.

Lol, you must be doing something wrong, dominus died like a fly.
Act1- Act5 and its a breeze, no problems at all. Also doing every blight encounter without much difficulty.

I have no idea what people are doing wrong lol, maybe using a garbage weapon or only taking defensive nodes on tree.

Well, I am enjoying frostblades again at least :)

Last edited by Nivity on Sep 7, 2019, 10:14:40 AM
I will start streaming around 19:00 GMT+2 (in 2 hours).

If people are experiencing problems with damage, have questions, or just want to hang out, feel free to join me. :)

http://www.twitch.tv/holyfivr

Don't panic.
There’s some serious negativity right now towards a guy that obviously put a lot of effort into a well thought out build. Perhaps some haven’t played an attack starter build? Or a non-meta OP skill? Or just found this game and watched Lifting?

I must have checked out a 4-5 dozen build guides trying to figure out something that could be done with both budget gear, but also allowed for serious upscaling. I wanted fast clear and good single target. I wanted quick paced game play. I wanted non FOTM builds so the gear was decently priced. And most of all I wanted to follow a build creator that was actively improving all aspects of this gameplay. I absolutely found it all here.

Thanks for the build Fiver! I personally don’t have much time for POE this week, so I copped out and settled for an AFK Summoner build so I could just chill with a beer and look at the scenery. But I’ve got zero love for it. So I’ll collect a bit of coin and when free time hits... I’m gonna dig into this baby. :)
Is it still good to use 2 Ewar's Mirage for leveling? Because you say we should use Nightblade now, and this dont work with swords.
"
There is an online version of PoB that you can use.
https://pob.party/share/itikahitahakom

For the most part you are right.

When you are leveling you should just be focusing on life and added damage on your gear. You need to replace your weapon every now and then to be able to keep your damage relevant, and try to upgrade your gear whenever possible.

The most important stats you want on your body armour are evasion and life.

I wrote a post just before this one with some tips to use if you are struggling with damage when you are leveling.

thanks alot for help Fiver. Keep it up mate.

Cheers
Last edited by Firtina88 on Sep 8, 2019, 3:31:55 AM
Hi, what stats do you prioritize for damage flat # to # phys then increased elemental damage with attack skills? Curious because, I can craft 40% increased cold damage on my claw, but also elemental damage with attack skills for example. Thank you!
With all the negativity i was wondering if this buildis still able to farm shaper this league?
currently lvl 49 using 2x Ewar's, breeze to play.

some people just wanted to be spoon fed :)
If you're using Bloodseeker, since you're doing no physical damage, you should vaal (or even double corrupt) it to get a better implicit right?

BTW : This build is a fine starter but at times especially if you lag behind in gear it can struggle in ST it's true, and some Blight rares are reallly tanky.
Once I ascended I got little issue overall tho and the build feels great. As the author said, use ancestral warchief + frost bomb + vaal double strike, it melts even tanky rares.
Last edited by Microchaton on Sep 7, 2019, 6:22:01 PM
Just did my first t10 with this build. its a fine starter its fast and dmg is sufficient. did uber lab with 3900 life izaro was a joke

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info